Two fleets

So just to start, I don’t like fleet battles. I never really have. But unfortunately, you need two of them for GAC; one on defense and one on offense. I am trying to figure out how to make my fleets better. I currently run Tarkin with Geos and HT on offense and in the arena, which gets me alright results. I am thinking about saving up for Malevolence though.

If I do that, what would be a good de dense? I was thinking rebels because I just got the falcon, but I’m not sure how good they will be. I’m not looking for an unbeatable defense, just something that could put up a good fight and doesn’t require too much effort.

Here is my profile if anyone would want to look at it to give me any suggestions:
https://swgoh.gg/p/718348739/

Replies

• Malevolence is better on offense, so I’d recommend keeping for offense, and putting your falcon on D
  • Your choice should be dictated by what your opponent has for fleets. If they don't have an elite fleet then a decent Falcon/rebel fleet on defense might be beyond their ability to beat.

If they have a Malevolence or Negotiator they will walk over the Falcon on defense so using it for offense might be better as IF you are willing to invest in the pilots and learn how to use it, it is a very strong offense fleet that can beat either of those if they use it on defense.

If they have two top fleets Malevolence and Negotiator or Falcon and their fleet arena rank indicates they know what they are doing then it won't really matter what you put on defense. So keep what you can do the best with on offense,