Hermit Yoda Help

I have a JKR team running as my main group right now with Old Ben as my 5th. I have a 5* Hermit Yoda at gear XI right now that I want to replace Old Ben with. What is the recommended level for me to throw Hermit Yoda in the team and not compromise the team? Do I need to wait until he gets to 6* or 7* first or is he viable at 5* with a higher gear level? Just curious on when I can throw him in. I am chomping at the bit, but don't want to get crushed. I am a relatively new player so anything you can advise will help. Thanks in advance!

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    At 5-star g11 I would give it a try and see how it does.
  • Options
    Gear level is more important than star level.
  • Options
    I just messed around with a bit in squad arena and he is really good on the team as is against everyone except the bugs. They are not an easy win with a JKR team anyways, but Hermit Yoda's extra turn meter on an already fast team is ridiculous!
  • TaTaKaS
    167 posts Member
    Options
    I have my hoda at g10 for ages now and taking down r7 gg teams with him. Unless you want to use him against GL characters then he is ok at g11 and 5 stars.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hoda has foresight, stealth and 100% evasion when in stealth and no attack skills (no risk of been counterattacked). Unless you really mess up, he should be usually the last man standing regardless the level.
  • Options
    Thank you all for the help! He is working out great so far. I need to get some relics on my team, but I got way higher in squad arena than I have ever been before by just dinking around.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Voodoom wrote: »
    I just messed around with a bit in squad arena and he is really good on the team as is against everyone except the bugs. They are not an easy win with a JKR team anyways, but Hermit Yoda's extra turn meter on an already fast team is ridiculous!
    * mark Brood Alpha
    * pile on
    * profit