Droid-less, Bug-less Padme Event

Hey guys! My separatists aren't looking the best, and like most, I'm trying to get Padme with as little work as possible. I currently have 7-star GG (with two zetas), Asajj, Nute, Dooku, and Jango. Aside from the fact that these characters are the ones I already have leveled, would love to make a sep team without bugs and droids for novelty sake. If these guys are geared to, lets say 10 or so, would I have a chance at taking down Padme? Also, who should lead?

Replies

• khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    It is possible with your current squad. I think i managed to 7 star Padme with Nute lead, Dooku, Jango Fett and a much lower gear level GG and Droideka at the time. None of them are even Gear 12 nor have a zeta, to date.

Basically it’s just praying to RNG gods, really. Your first move would be take out Padme before she can build up everyone’s courage up. Not easy with General Kenobi being there.
  • Options
    RNG gods hate me, as they hate all people.

What about the fact that I wouldn't have B2 to debuff?
  • Drageero
    151 posts Member
    Options
    I beat tier 7 on my alt with Dooku lead, Jango, Asajj, Sun Fac, and Spy. Dooku was G12, everyone else was G11. Jango's unique zeta is very helpful if you take out Anakin during Jango's turn.
    On my main I used Nute, Dooku, Asajj, Spy, and I think Sun Fac. No one was above G10 at the time except Spy, and I had no zetas and it was before the Geo rework. It took a few tries.

It'll be tricky without bugs or droids since you'll lose out on buff dispels, but I think it's possible.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Options
    Dakmaster wrote: »
    RNG gods hate me, as they hate all people.

What about the fact that I wouldn't have B2 to debuff?

I never used him when I got my 7 stars padme as I still need to farm him to to 7 stars at the time.

So it’s very possible. Difficult but possible.