3v3 grand arena

willber
44 posts Member
Hello everyone,
Maybe someone can explain more to me. Normally when i do grand arena i do 5v5s with 1 team each spot. Now i know that i just hit 1m GP so i have to have more defenders. How long do i have to stay in 3v3s or does it go back and forth to 5s. Just caught me by surprise when i put my defenders in and its 3v3s.

Replies

• littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    The GAC format is universal across the player base, so we are all playing 3v3.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    What littleMAC said.

Also, there isn't a schedule or cadence for if it is 5v5 or 3v3 or if ships are there or not akaik.

So yes, they do go back and forth, but this one will be 3v3 with ships until it is over.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    What littleMAC said.

Also, there isn't a schedule or cadence for if it is 5v5 or 3v3 or if ships are there or not akaik.

So yes, they do go back and forth, but this one will be 3v3 with ships until it is over.

It will be over after the month, not after 1 week
  • willber
    44 posts Member
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    What littleMAC said.

So this is how it will be all month that sucks. I have to figure out new strategies with my defense now. Thank you for all the information everyone
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    What littleMAC said.

? I didn't say it would be over in a week
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    willber wrote: »
    What littleMAC said.

So this is how it will be all month that sucks. I have to figure out new strategies with my defense now.

New content!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    What littleMAC said.

I know, but it was to prevent willber would misunderstand it.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    What littleMAC said.

I know, but it was to prevent willber would misunderstand it.

ah, ok. good call.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    willber wrote: »
    What littleMAC said.

So this is how it will be all month that sucks. I have to figure out new strategies with my defense now.

New content!
    Same old discontent.