New toons we would like to see

2Next

Replies

• They could put new toons such as the new ones form cw season 7: Bo Katan Kyrze, Ahsoka Tano Advisor, Darth Maul, and surely another Captain Rex and maybe Arctrooper Jesse, and more clones...
    Could even be commander rex.
    But first we need the best character in clone wars Hondo as he's the only one who managed to imprison dooku, anakin and obi wan at once
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Stormnox wrote: »
    They could put new toons such as the new ones form cw season 7: Bo Katan Kyrze, Ahsoka Tano Advisor, Darth Maul, and surely another Captain Rex and maybe Arctrooper Jesse, and more clones...
    Could even be commander rex.
    But first we need the best character in clone wars Hondo as he's the only one who managed to imprison dooku, anakin and obi wan at once

But Chancellor Palpatine managed to manipulate them all at once. They were all pawns and they didn’t even know it.
  • Most Hyped Characters for me are pretty much all Legends.

1. Mara Jade
    2. Kyle Katarn
    3. Jan Ors
    4. Sariss
    5. Jerec
    6. Desann
    7. Darth Malgus
    8. Satele Shan
    9. Jorus C Baoth
    10. Noghri

That would be my Top 10
  • Darth Plagueis
  • Would love to get Tallie and her A Wing to help with the Resistance Fleet. Also Hondo would be cool. Old Man Rex would be amazing as well.
  • I'd rather them focus on the most obvious omissions thus far...characters who had major roles in the movies/series but are not in the game:

Bail Organa, Hondo Ohnaka, Saw Gerrera, Mon Mothma, Maz Kanata, and Snoke are the most glaring omissions. Jabba should be on here too, but he might require special mechanics or a unique role.

Jar-Jar Binks, AP5, Old Rex (Phoenix), The Inquisitors, and Agent Callus are in the next tier for me.
  • TioMono
    25 posts Member
    Hondo with a scoundrel focused capital ship. Bring on the ufo.
  • Monomer
    139 posts Member
    It's criminal that we don't have Jabba the Hutt in this game.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Wonder how they’ll fit Jabba on the game modes. He’s a big boy you know!
  • I have far too many characters to list that I would like to see in the game.
  • Potato211 wrote: »
    My list:
    • Agent Kallus (Fulcrum)

I'd like to see an agent kallus and a fulcrum kallus. He played both sides.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Branmark wrote: »
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Branmark wrote: »
    Why introduce new toons when you have no content to play them on?
    Good to see you've completely mastered both Geonosis Territory Battles, all the challenge tiers for the assault battles, and have TW, both arenas, and GAC completely on lock.

Most of us haven't achieved that.

I found Kyno's burner account. Keep carrying that water.

You didn’t answer... have you completed all that?
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    Captain Needa with a skill "Apology accepted" working exactly like Fives, but for Imperial Troopers.
  • How about the Bad Batch!
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Mon Mothma!
    Captain Panaka!
    PORKINS!