I need help with this

I went to do my grand arena and I looked at the score and it clearly isnt right then I checked to make sure I deployed all of my teams I did so why am I at a disasadvantage when nor I or my opponent has attacked yet
pg2ynq0fp08g.png

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    did you deploy all the teams in the back row? thats the only way this happens. I know you said you did, but maybe check again.
  • Yes
  • Nvm I mossed one I didnt know there was a 3rd I'm,such an odiot this is the 3rd time ive made this mistake
  • What guild are you in? I think the guy that joined in your screenshot is in my fleet shard.

That score is odd... you are sure the back zone and the fleet zone are fully filled?
  • MagicMatthews99
    1124 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    There's an 82 point difference. Setting a character defence grants 82, so it's definitely not ship-related. You've clearly set all 4 teams on the front, so it's something to do with your bottom-back zone. While there are only 2 leaders shown per zone on the picture above, are you aware that the bottom-back holds 3 teams instead of the two it displays on that screen?

Edit: I took too long drinking my tea and writing this that it was already answered by the time I'd finished. Oh well.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • What guild are you in? I think the guy that joined in your screenshot is in my fleet shard.

Sarith LeKit is another default name, like Mol Eliza.

THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!