take a look at this interaction internally please

Ckingera
41 posts Member
edited May 2020
Has anyone by chance faced a Nute lead with dooku and wat in 3v3? So I noticed wat was going a lot. Then there was a point where wat went so many times his animation literally didn’t stop. After he ramped up and took like 10 consecutive turns I tried to record him doing it. The footage I had doesn’t capture it well until the end but the last 15 seconds shows just how many times in a row wat went lol. I’m not mad at all and it was actually pretty amusing to watch BUT it did seem like some kind of loop that wasn’t intentional. I can say with 100% confidence that he took upwards of 50 turns in a single 3v3 match hahah. Just kinda crazy and wanna know if that “normal” for him. I’m sure someone will tell me I’m wrong or something but I really have never seen one toon have that many turns in match haha. CG if u want the footage let me know through a mod or something. Preferably @kyno cause I like him haha

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You will need to report this to Answers HQ. you can also post any videos you have as part of that report.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>