Loop mega problem with this team

Drim
359 posts Member
edited May 2020
https://youtu.be/tb0pG1RtBSE

Can’t really fight this team because I can’t win I don’t get a turn explain to me.
Post edited by Drim on

Replies

• Options
    Kru lead gives tm on crits, you activated reys ult which stopped damage (1 damage) so no one was getting hurt and kylo just kept looping, Rey won’t gain tm
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Ok cool.... so Rey can’t use her Ultimate or she gets in the loop. If Ray doesn’t use her ultimate you lose because of the TM gain And they just run over you
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Drim wrote: »
    Ok cool.... so Rey can’t use her Ultimate or she gets in the loop. If Ray doesn’t use her ultimate you lose because of the TM gain And they just run over you

it's either impossible or you are doing something wrong
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    o2a9ewkd1f3l.png
    It’s either one giant loop if you use your ultimate or you get stuck in a bunch of smaller loops that you can’t dig out of. Tested a bunch. I also win the largest AOE caught in game...Rey is a joke at this point Everyone regrets unlocking her over Kylo
    Post edited by Drim on
  • Options
    o2a9ewkd1f3l.png
    It’s either one giant loop if you use your ultimate or you get stuck in a bunch of smaller loops that you can’t dig out of. Tested a bunch. I also win the largest AOE caught in game...Rey is a joke at this point Everyone regrets unlocking her over Kylo

I disagree, Rey can easily beat kylo, especially in this set up; if she doesn’t use her ultimate she’ll get damage immunity on people and the loop will stop, meanwhile SLK whole team could be one shot due to excessively low health from any aoe; if you change your team comp you could easily win this matchup? I have SLK myself and there are a few tricky non-ultimate Rey comps out there
  • TVF
    36598 posts Member
    Options
    Rey is a joke at this point Everyone regrets unlocking her over Kylo

Lol no.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Jay_1997_C wrote: »
    o2a9ewkd1f3l.png

I disagree, Rey can easily beat kylo, especially in this set up; if she doesn’t use her ultimate she’ll get damage immunity on people and the loop will stop, meanwhile SLK whole team could be one shot due to excessively low health from any aoe; if you change your team comp you could easily win this matchup? I have SLK myself and there are a few tricky non-ultimate Rey comps out there

I tried this team against Rey with GK and it failed. Crit immunity destroys the KRU lead team

Also, this team is more vulnerable to Darth Revan due to shock preventing TM gain and Insanity spreading fear on everyone except SLKR
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    Options
    Rey is a joke at this point Everyone regrets unlocking her over Kylo

I highly doubt this based on the mata report. I know i would be very happy with 1st place in arena (not to mention a LS geo team)
    y1617mgf14am.png
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    both gl's are awful and no one else should get them please
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Gifafi wrote: »
    both gl's are awful and no one else should get them please

lt4zek7otcv8.png
  • Drim
    359 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Minimum Rey needs a kit update. When she’s in ultimate the entire team gets crit immunity. There’s more game mods then arena... great so kylo gets a ton of great teams with basically no other critical characters that other teams need basically But if you run Rey guess your padme team is just out the window. This can be abused in territory wars
  • Options
    Minimum Rey needs a kit update. When she’s in ultimate the entire team gets crit immunity. There’s more game mods then arena... great so kylo gets a ton of great teams with basically no other critical characters that other teams need basically But if you run Rey guess your padme team is just out the window. This can be abused in territory wars

Again it was a poor team comp, Rey is plenty good, beatable yes but with the right team composition it’s very difficult - kylo is the same, and has the max health/protection decrease on tm gain. Rey does not need to be buffed