Something wrong!!

I’ve just gone in game and it’s like it’s auto complete my game? It’s played battles without me playing?

Replies

• 3xqhev9ta2mr.png
  • Is it because he hasn’t set a defence I auto get the points?
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    Yes, thats exactly what happens
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Yep. You get maximum offensive banners for each squad/fleet he did not set and he gets 0 defensive banners.

It's a free win for you effectively, however it deprives you of the chance to work on feats.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    people who do that on purpose are just awful. Why even play the game? Of course, if he just got distracted for a day that's different
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    people who do that on purpose are just awful. Why even play the game? Of course, if he just got distracted for a day that's different

I'm gonna go with distracted just cuz it seems to annoy you so much :/
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    Yep. You get maximum offensive banners for each squad/fleet he did not set and he gets 0 defensive banners.

It's a free win for you effectively, however it deprives you of the chance to work on feats.

I think you get 0 banners for the battles but you do get banners for the territories
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »

I think you get 0 banners for the battles but you do get banners for the territories

Max offensive banners for the battles.