Forums; you are reached in.

2Next

Replies

• You'll build sim tickets up over time. Until then you'll need to do things manually or waste crystals buying them
  • ...and you've edited your post
  • rbkrish69
    64 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    ...and you've edited your post

No it is gone by mistake. I am also seeking that. No worries, I will comment that again.

And time for another important question - Which page are you in?
  • If you tried editing it multiple times, it was probably gobbled up by the spam filter
  • Kyno wrote: »
    rbkrish69 wrote: »
    I would try, if I understood what you were asking

Ok tell me how exactly can I be sure of dropping a shard in hard mode or cantina battles? I want to know that rate of drop so that I can use sufficient energy for that one shard. No matter how many sims but clarity and true knowledge about that. Not like - well... let me think.... according to my 4-5 years experience it is not exact and accurate yet but....
    No. No more confusions, Ok?

Let me give a very very satisfying answer for this. Have you ever noticed how much a shard worths in shipment? It is 50 or 80 crystals accordingly. And with 50 crystals how much energy can we buy?
    So, simply we can compare in between like 50 crystals worth energy for a shard.
    Now, time to be happy because drop rate is faaarrr more than that, while simming, plus bonus rewards like credit, ability materials, sim and others.
    And let me tell you one secret here that if you combat then you will not only save your sim tickets but drop rate is also faarr better than simming. It improves. Just the question is do you have sufficient time for that or not?
    And one thing is fascinating me since long ago that why this game wants us hang all day on it like by challanges, energy refreshments, shipments and other ways.
    Maybe one day I find answer for that too but for now I have no idea.

Unfortunately there is no difference in the drop rate if you sim or battle the mission.

The general rule is that spending crystals "buys" you time, by increasing your ability to earn things which can get you to your goal faster.

Games generally have multiple "check in" points like energy refreshes, challenges, and shipment refreshes, because a common metric used to rate a games health is by the number of times someone logs in and how long they stay logged in each time.

No worries, I will comment again.
    If so my dear friend, why the sim drop rate is so low? I simmed 20 and saw a sim dropped and next time it was 10 sims but no sim dropped. Why so?
    I am heavily running out of sim tickets and not only that my crystals collected through daily activities is spent in sim tickets purchase. Maybe it is a part of the game, but...
  • I'll repeat my previous post:
    You'll build sim tickets up over time. Until then you'll need to do things manually or waste crystals buying them

With newer accounts, you'll need to do more things manually. You will reach a time when you have more sim tickets than you know what to do with
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »
    I would try, if I understood what you were asking

Ok tell me how exactly can I be sure of dropping a shard in hard mode or cantina battles? I want to know that rate of drop so that I can use sufficient energy for that one shard. No matter how many sims but clarity and true knowledge about that. Not like - well... let me think.... according to my 4-5 years experience it is not exact and accurate yet but....
    No. No more confusions, Ok?

Let me give a very very satisfying answer for this. Have you ever noticed how much a shard worths in shipment? It is 50 or 80 crystals accordingly. And with 50 crystals how much energy can we buy?
    So, simply we can compare in between like 50 crystals worth energy for a shard.
    Now, time to be happy because drop rate is faaarrr more than that, while simming, plus bonus rewards like credit, ability materials, sim and others.
    And let me tell you one secret here that if you combat then you will not only save your sim tickets but drop rate is also faarr better than simming. It improves. Just the question is do you have sufficient time for that or not?
    And one thing is fascinating me since long ago that why this game wants us hang all day on it like by challanges, energy refreshments, shipments and other ways.
    Maybe one day I find answer for that too but for now I have no idea.

Unfortunately there is no difference in the drop rate if you sim or battle the mission.

The general rule is that spending crystals "buys" you time, by increasing your ability to earn things which can get you to your goal faster.

Games generally have multiple "check in" points like energy refreshes, challenges, and shipment refreshes, because a common metric used to rate a games health is by the number of times someone logs in and how long they stay logged in each time.

No worries, I will comment again.
    If so my dear friend, why the sim drop rate is so low? I simmed 20 and saw a sim dropped and next time it was 10 sims but no sim dropped. Why so?
    I am heavily running out of sim tickets and not only that my crystals collected through daily activities is spent in sim tickets purchase. Maybe it is a part of the game, but...

Never buy sim tickets. Do things manually for now, after a little while you will build up some and the in flow you get will slowly start to out pace your spending as you move to higher energy nodes.

As for the drop rates, they are the same no matter what you do, manual or sim. Yes you will have bad runs of sims, but that's doesnt mean you would get more doing it manually. The drop rates are fixed and have been tracked by players.