Tie breaker issue?

Last GA I finished fourth behind the 2 opponents that I defeated. Finished the GA at 2 wins 3 losses. Why didn’t I finish ahead of the opponents I defeated?

Replies

• Oops meant to say 2 wins out of 3 rounds. 😬
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    the final listing within your win/loss bracket is not connected to the win/loss.

there are 3 players in each of the 2 middle groups (2 wins and 1 win) they get the same rewards and I'm not sure there is any basis for the order they are placed in
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Kyno wrote: »
    the final listing within your win/loss bracket is not connected to the win/loss.

there are 3 players in each of the 2 middle groups (2 wins and 1 win) they get the same rewards and I'm not sure there is any basis for the order they are placed in

Kyno do you know if with “GP tiebreakers“ is gp # determined on join or at the end of that gac round? Like, before it starts or after all is said and done? I assume the former but I’ve heard the latter as well.

Ex.
    P1. 3.00gp
    P2 3.01gp at start

P1 3.4 gp
    P2 3.3 gp at finish

Who wins tiebreaker?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Putts66 wrote: »
    Last GA I finished fourth behind the 2 opponents that I defeated. Finished the GA at 2 wins 3 losses. Why didn’t I finish ahead of the opponents I defeated?

That's not a tiebreak issue. You tied. The tie wasn't broken. You got the exact same rewards.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Kyno do you know if with “GP tiebreakers“ is gp # determined on join or at the end of that gac round? Like, before it starts or after all is said and done? I assume the former but I’ve heard the latter as well.

Ex.
    P1. 3.00gp
    P2 3.01gp at start

P1 3.4 gp
    P2 3.3 gp at finish

Who wins tiebreaker?

@Gifafi checking. i would assume the former also, but its best to get a real answer.