JKA

Hi, what is best JKA mods in padme team? Game recommended Health, but is it better critical chance and offense or critical damage and chance?

Replies

• Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    I did crit damage set with health set and as much offense secondaries and primaries as you can get
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    “Whenever another ally falls below 50% Health or is defeated, Anakin takes a bonus turn, and his next attack deals 100% more damage”

Offense set due to his unique.

I use Padme to take out DR/Malak teams. I use offense primary on arrow triangle cross as well. Eventually you cannot crit Malak.
  • slickdealer
    1801 posts Member
    OrganaBen wrote: »
    I was looking for some youtubers mods, ahnald on both accounts using crit damage and crit chance, arrow speed, triangle crit damage. I don't know why CG recommended all Health mods to attacker? I know that health means lot of damage by padme lead but there is no logic to set only health mods to JKA, he is attacker not a tank

Health mods go well with Padme and her courage mechanic, but wouldn’t recommend it.

If you are going after DR/Malak, look above. If you aren’t, both Offense and Crit Damage will perform well.
  • Monomer
    139 posts Member
    Offense set and health set. Crit damage triangle, offense arrow, offense cross. His crit chance at relic 7 is 70%, which is already pretty high, so I don't see much use for a crit chance set.

The reason for health is that max health is used for the protection up calculations. So more health means more protection under Padme lead.
  • Ggdjqjchsabjdj
    780 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    I use offense and crit chance. Arrow - Speed, Triangle - CD, Cross - Offense, Circle - Health. Try and get as much offense as possible so he can do as much damage as possible. Also health because it synergizes with Padmé's leadership.
    Mine is only g11 and he already deals upwards of 50k.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Scrybe
    25 posts Member
    I go for an Offence set and a potency set.

Offence on Arrow and Cross, CD primary on the triangle. A bit of speed, with lots of Offence% secondaries and Potency% secondaries where you can.

Being able to land that Heal Immunity on his basic is very useful for taking down Malak.
    Check out my content on YouTube...search for Scrybe Gaming!