Do you know?

Prev1
rbkrish69
64 posts Member
edited May 2020
Daily activities completion is the best way of level up.
Post edited by rbkrish69 on

Replies

• rbkrish69
    64 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Your energy spent is the ticket for the guild to start raids with. My question is - Is your guild starting raids of your reach? And do you know how to participate in raids and why?
    This is all for guild tokens and rewards.

But one thing that you can produce only 600 tickets at maximum for a day and I do not know why. But during this time you really do not care about that.

No worries, keep playing the way you want or the way you can.
  • And you still do not know how to enter to that chat wall? No worries, I will tell you. Just press that chat button on left bottom side of your main holotable wall. Then you will enter to your guild chat corner where you can know a lot about guild activities and rules and many other things.
    Simple now, is not it?
  • @rbkrish Are you trying to write a guide?
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    rbkrish69 wrote: »
    Your energy spent is the ticket for the guild to start raids with. My question is - Is your guild starting raids of your reach? And do you know how to participate in raids and why?

Yes. Yes and yes.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • To the Respected @DEVS
    I tried to search characters according to their speed under scoundrel group and noticed something wrong there. Can you investigate that? Kindly...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    To the Respected @DEVS
    I tried to search characters according to their speed under scoundrel group and noticed something wrong there. Can you investigate that? Kindly...

Where did you search this?

if this was done on SWGOH.gg then you will need to reach out and contact them. That website is run by an independent 3rd party, with support and contact of the dev team here.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    To the Respected @DEVS

if this was done on SWGOH.gg then you will need to reach out and contact them. That website is run by an independent 3rd party, with support and contact of the dev team here.

It is common to get amazed when Zam Wesell with 100 speed appears up while Bossk with 130 speed appears far below.
    Where do I go for clarity? sugoh.gg or forums.
  • rbkrish69 wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    To the Respected @DEVS

It is common to get amazed when Zam Wesell with 100 speed appears up while Bossk with 130 speed appears far below.

And you visit swgoh.gg and find Zam Wesell with 183 speed where Bossk holds 171 speed and you console that they were not wrong may be I appeared as a short-sighted. Then again you jump to Zalbaar holding 100 speed right beside Zam Wesell but only 123 speed in full stats. And you get shocked again.
  • rbkrish69 wrote: »
    To the Respected @DEVS

And you visit swgoh.gg and find Zam Wesell with 183 speed where Bossk holds 171 speed and you console that they were not wrong may be I appeared as a short-sighted. Then again you jump to Zalbaar holding 100 speed right beside Zam Wesell but only 123 speed in full stats. And you get shocked again.

And you may say it is not 123 speed for Zalbaar, it is 126 speed but until then it would already be clear that something wrong is definitely there.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    To the Respected @DEVS

Where do I go for clarity?

I dont know, many of us are trying to find out. It is still unclear and confusing what you are looking for.
  • rbkrish69
    64 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    @Kyno You forgot one sentence here my friend: THANK YOU.
    At least, no need of very much.
  • Still doesn't clear up what we can help with, lol
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    jimfromtheofficewhatisgoingon.gif
  • rbkrish69
    64 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Q. What is that only squad that all beginners and other players must have from beginning to the end in this game?

Ans. Bounty Hunters. Prefer those with ships.

For what or why?

Credit Heist and Training Droids Smuggling.

Well, you can be advised to farm Phoenix; each character with 5 unique abilities combined under Hera Syndulla leadership and get fractured very well in future. Maximum new players get so. But I am here not to say you that.
  • @rbkrish Are you trying to write a guide?

Do not confuse me, please. I am @rbkrish69 and I do not have time to think anything other than GALACTIC WAR WAVES for now.
  • ZAP wrote: »
    @rbkrish Are you trying to write a guide?

Do not confuse me, please. I am @rbkrish69 and I do not have time to think anything other than GALACTIC WAR WAVES for now.

You’ve had 3 days to think about his question, that’s a long GW.

Am still in jail, you know if you have power you can do anything. And I were thinking about SPEED.
  • HE IS HEALING, CLEAR HIM FIRST.
    Do not make me laugh agayinn.
    I revive too. Keep watching...
  • rbkrish69
    64 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    And I were wondering how to walk through from this chaos. Then I realized

First check that energy cap as it does not go above limit and you really want a lot of energy. So you always maintain it. One thing you keep in mind here - spend your energy according to daily activities chart. That will help you to complete your daily activities very well resulting level up faster as well as unlock new doors.

Then jump to shipments. As it refreshes frequently you do not want to miss your farming materials.

You will see that free bronzium card ready; you collect that too.

Go to challanges.

And events.

Now, you check into DAILY ACTIVITY LOG and find squad arena and galactic war pending (because while managing your energy you already covered all other activities if you are smart)

So go up to squad arena and try your luck.
    Fleet Arena is also beside.

Now, get to Galactic War. And complete some waves carefully.

You are feeling tired now so it is the time to make another round on the same path.

Lots of things is missing here.

Jump into guild corner and do some donations as well as ask too. Do not be foolish by asking difficult to donate materials. As you will know later that all players need those materials a lot by themselves.

Check raids and contribute.

Territory Battles and Wars is beside. Do your best there too.

Now give some glance at Guild Activity Corner and secure your position by right direction act as well as contribution.

Now time for another round.
    If you find any important point missing tnen do not hesitate to comment. I will add that and improve my post accordingly.

You find difficulty in galactic war waves then slowly farm up your characters.

Your best squad is in Squad Arena so try not to pull them in Galactic War waves unless it is no way out. I will tell you more about it later WHY? Or you visit my good friend @rbkrish under title [Galactic War : SOLUTIONS ONLY] who, long ago, had known something, presented in Forums and Galactic War Nodes changed into simming as well as removed from activities list. Not only that 150 nodes are reduced to only 50 now. You may get surprised to know that galactic war waves also would be one of the activities once upon a time in swgoh.

And my last question is 'How Many Times Do You RETREAT in one wave of galactic war waves thinking that you did injustice to your opponent. Specially when you are going for bad lose, you need that button very much (and sometime in emergency you fail to press that because your game can be over before your turn comes. There shall be some way to emergency stop too. {And for this too, I felt an answer and I am thankful to my guardians who passed through my comment and secretly gave back replies. [I can mention your name too here but let me not expose you here and I am seriously thankful to your secret help and sorry I am giving that to others too. You can take it as my nature.] And the secret teachings by heart are never confusing; I meant always correct. And the answer is - you quit the game before it ends. It is like running away which you may not like but is the only way for now. Hope, that works. Have you ever realized sometimes game gets interrupted in between progress and you may have to start again. Why not we change that fault into our power}). That button is on top left corner inside setting under caption RETREAT.

And one more question - Do you know how to SAVE squads accordingly for each different parts of game?
    Learn that.

I know there is no one around to teach you but no worries. Just do, before starting your battle you go to select your characters there you can find select squad button. Now press there and you will enter a default page where you can save squads and add groups too with the title you like. Maybe I am not 💯% correct but if you try then you will find it. You can enter there through many ways like squad arena especially.

Do not feel bored, focus at one and keep playing. To focus at one (the best and the most) is the hardest in this game. I also can not. Maybe swgoh.gg shall help me for that.

But when do I visit forums and that site?
    Make habit and you will manage time for that too.

You will do it if you want to progress in this game.

Until Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes lives on, shall live this question:

WHO WILL GUIDE ME IN THIS CHAOS?

So shall live this post too...

Regards...
  • I'll pass, lol. But good luck
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Why would we guide you in this chaos when you are trying to guide us with all the previous statements in that post?

I'll tell you why next time.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Why would we guide you in this chaos when you are trying to guide us with all the previous statements in that post?

I'll tell you why next time.

Aw your chaos post disappeared.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    It's back!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    Solid SWGOH “how to” guide

Should be pinned

any newbie on acid would find it helpful imo
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • rbkrish69
    64 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Annoyed by the similar squads around repeatedly pushing you back?

Simple answer - farm them. The worst opponent is your best character. The question is which side are they on?

WoW, my comments reached to second page too. Hope, you do not want to miss that out.
  • TVF
    36594 posts Member
    Probably LS