June Road Ahead?

Replies

• VaderB1 wrote: »
    DojiBrian wrote: »
    So this comment will get me banned, and at this point, I could care less.

@CG_SBCrumb you have had every opportunity to to listen to the PEOPLE WHO ARE PLAYING YOUR GAME (or not). The biggest downturn in Community morale is the lack of communication. Talk to us. Give us an idea that our time and money that we are investing are meaningful. We don't want a new character. We don't want more puzzles. We want to know what's in the works. We want to KNOW if this game will continue to exist. We want to feel excited about this game when (if) we play it.

Right now your silence is more harmful than your lack of action.
    1.) Are you even doing anything with this game?
    2.) Why are you silent?

Two simple answers that we as players (and some spenders) deserve.

what do you think you deserve ? noone has to give any of you babies constant updates... 99% of the people in this thread must have been spoiled growing up lol all of you are basically crying i want it now

Did you honestly just use the words "constant updates"

Wow, I really have no words, scratch that I do have a few but they would be censored and likely get me banned.

If by constant updates you mean more than an impossible recycled game mode that even veteran players struggle with an imo despise,

Constant updates...

wow

then quit and stop crying
  • IronCross wrote: »
    what do you think you deserve ? noone has to give any of you babies constant updates... 99% of the people in this thread must have been spoiled growing up lol all of you are basically crying i want it now

Oh yeah, I was spoiled. Sure. And you must have been also because you think you are qualified to assess my life. I'm being civil, so try that.

My time, which I have chosen to invest in this game for 4.5 years, is valuable. This is the lowest point in the games history, I can tell you because I've been around to see the rising and falling of morale. I saw it when Thrawn was released. That moment when we as a community realized that CG was going to milk the spenders. But that's okay. I remember when Malak was announced to be a cash grab initially. That too faded. All was well, until it wasn't. "We're working on it" is something that hasn't even been said for months. In the past, CG always had good communication, even if we didn't like what they had to say. All I personally want is that level of communication to be restored.[/quote]

Don’t pay attention to those other people. Their are a lot of burner accounts on here or they are just shills for CG. If you are interested in community interaction from this developer, forget it. They barely communicate and unusual it’s totally useless with lots of loop holes so they can say they didn’t lie. No straight talk coming from these people.[/quote]

not a burner kiddo just someone laughing at all of you crying over nothing
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    I’m lower my expectations on an excellent Road Ahead to be honest.
  • ZAP wrote: »
    IronCross wrote: »

Oh yeah, I was spoiled. Sure. And you must have been also because you think you are qualified to assess my life. I'm being civil, so try that.

My time, which I have chosen to invest in this game for 4.5 years, is valuable. This is the lowest point in the games history, I can tell you because I've been around to see the rising and falling of morale. I saw it when Thrawn was released. That moment when we as a community realized that CG was going to milk the spenders. But that's okay. I remember when Malak was announced to be a cash grab initially. That too faded. All was well, until it wasn't. "We're working on it" is something that hasn't even been said for months. In the past, CG always had good communication, even if we didn't like what they had to say. All I personally want is that level of communication to be restored.

[/quote]Don’t pay attention to those other people. Their are a lot of burner accounts on here or they are just shills for CG. If you are interested in community interaction from this developer, forget it. They barely communicate and unusual it’s totally useless with lots of loop holes so they can say they didn’t lie. No straight talk coming from these people.[/quote]

not a burner kiddo just someone laughing at all of you crying over nothing [/quote]

I’m laughing at your inability to quote 😀

[/quote]

im laughing that you are trying to troll on a message board lol how pathetic is your life that you have to cry about a mobile game
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Looooki wrote: »
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Looooki wrote: »
    Still waiting for RA

Still June

And a few more days to the end of June. Then what?

then it will be July, and we can rightfully be upset that it didn't drop in June, as promised.

rtt: i feel like on crazypills reading replies "If only they would tell us that June Q&A is postponed, we would be happy!" or would you. See this thread for deets
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    KKatarn wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    Since they talked about changing their code to allow for units being released faster I expect more talk about Mandalorian characters and maybe Jedi Fallen Order, there are some nice units for Empire, Jedi and Nightsisters there. :)

I dont think they spoke about units being released faster.

They did not, they spoke about being able to create content (specifically solo content) faster.

Which new units should be a part of it, unless they use a really restrictive definition of content.

They made a statement in last years QA about what "is and is not" not considered content (in the context of what they are producing using the tools they are making) , and I think characters are listed there as not the content they are referring to when they discuss adding content. so while they dont have a really restrictive definition, they do have a less open one than some may think.

Speaking of Q and A’s...when’s June’s coming Kyno? It was “on the books” or something to that effect. Let me guess they cance....paused it?

I know it will be seen as just another excuse, but last time i asked he did mention this and it didn't get finalized for this month.

Crumb is working on a new format and that will not be ready, so there will not be one this month. they are planning on one for next month.

IM SHOCKED....but seriously who is running this company!?! Let me guess...it didnt get "approved" in time....such a lame excuse.....
    ZAP wrote: »
    Since they talked about changing their code to allow for units being released faster I expect more talk about Mandalorian characters and maybe Jedi Fallen Order, there are some nice units for Empire, Jedi and Nightsisters there. :)

They did not, they spoke about being able to create content (specifically solo content) faster.

Which new units should be a part of it, unless they use a really restrictive definition of content.

They made a statement in last years QA about what "is and is not" not considered content (in the context of what they are producing using the tools they are making) , and I think characters are listed there as not the content they are referring to when they discuss adding content. so while they dont have a really restrictive definition, they do have a less open one than some may think.

Speaking of Q and A’s...when’s June’s coming Kyno? It was “on the books” or something to that effect. Let me guess they cance....paused it?

I know it will be seen as just another excuse, but last time i asked he did mention this and it didn't get finalized for this month.

Crumb is working on a new format and that will not be ready, so there will not be one this month. they are planning on one for next month.

And this is just another example of how bad they are with communication. They are working on a new format for Q&As, which is delaying this month’s and instead of making an official announcement of that, they tell a forum moderator who just slips it into a thread.

Just bizarre

Just when I think that CG is perhaps making a turn for the better, with the increased comms from Crumb, the puzzle.......they pull something like this and dont bother to tell the community. We are now at a point where whatever CG has said in the past IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT. Their word on anything is completely shot. Its bad customer service to tell the customer one thing and not follow through. CG is just the worst.

nothing approval based, just not ready.

• khdelboy
    754 posts Member

IM SHOCKED....but seriously who is running this company!?! Let me guess...it didnt get "approved" in time....such a lame excuse.....

And this is just another example of how bad they are with communication. They are working on a new format for Q&As, which is delaying this month’s and instead of making an official announcement of that, they tell a forum moderator who just slips it into a thread.

Just bizarre

Just when I think that CG is perhaps making a turn for the better, with the increased comms from Crumb, the puzzle.......they pull something like this and dont bother to tell the community. We are now at a point where whatever CG has said in the past IS COMPLETELY IRRELEVANT. Their word on anything is completely shot. Its bad customer service to tell the customer one thing and not follow through. CG is just the worst.

Road Ahead or Q&A?
  • I thought previously the RA was ready. Just needed approvals. Now, it is not ready, and the issue isn't approvals. But the new format, will likely have to go through approvals as well?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Just bizarre

So the reason for not telling the community is........? Anyone that hasn't read this thread wont know. Is this any way to run a company? Promise something.....don't deliver....don't say anything...CG earns all the criticism they get.

not sure why they didn't make a post about the QA.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I thought previously the RA was ready. Just needed approvals. Now, it is not ready, and the issue isn't approvals. But the new format, will likely have to go through approvals as well?
    I thought previously the RA was ready. Just needed approvals. Now, it is not ready, and the issue isn't approvals. But the new format, will likely have to go through approvals as well?

Kyno said crumb is working on a new Q&A format, not a RA format.

this.

sorry for the confusion.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Kyno said crumb is working on a new Q&A format, not a RA format.

this.

sorry for the confusion.

I might have been the one who was confused.

Got it. Bummer though. For real.
  • Just checking in.

Nothing yet?

Not surprised.

Thanks for nothing, Mark.
    Chained since '16
  • @kyno heard anything about the ra?
  • Well, the only two things that would make me feel good about the RA would be:
    60fps on iPad Pro
    Better memory management (fewer restarts)
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    @kyno heard anything about the ra?

How about people stop tagging Kyno and read the previous messages?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Well, the only two things that would make me feel good about the RA would be:
    60fps on iPad Pro

not sure about the FPS, but restarts are a product of the ways IOS handles background programs. I dont believe they can change the game to change that.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Good to see that it’s the Q&A delayed. I doubt they would like to take on questions considering the climate at the moment so not surprised.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    kyno heard anything about the ra?

aiv9oq0gmtu5.png

half joking, I know nothing about whats acutally going to be stated in the RA, just the general ideas and things that have already been expressed. just felt the need to make a meme.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    Well, the only two things that would make me feel good about the RA would be:
    60fps on iPad Pro

not sure about the FPS, but restarts are a product of the ways IOS handles background programs. I dont believe they can change the game to change that.

Ya, this definitely started happening more often for me after an iOS update, Apple noted it and put out another update that made it better, still happens more often though I specifically notice it after I go into another game I use, SWGoH almost always does a restart after loading that other game.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    RA is an Egyptian God people. He’s been around for a long time, so idk what you people are goin on about
  • Kyno wrote: »
    kyno heard anything about the ra?

aiv9oq0gmtu5.png

half joking, I know nothing about whats acutally going to be stated in the RA, just the general ideas and things that have already been expressed. just felt the need to make a meme.

Lol I meant more whether it was going to get pushed into next week or not
  • Kyno is the ra today
  • dsdsds
    72 posts Member

Just bizarre

So the reason for not telling the community is........? Anyone that hasn't read this thread wont know. Is this any way to run a company? Promise something.....don't deliver....don't say anything...CG earns all the criticism they get.

not sure why they didn't make a post about the QA.

Because communication isn't a CG strong point??