June Road Ahead?

Replies

• Options
    Oof, looks like the Road Ahead is not today. Whats 24 more hours? We've already been waiting 3 months...
  • Options
    Froggyogy wrote: »
    Oof, looks like the Road Ahead is not today. Whats 24 more hours? We've already been waiting 3 months...

Only 3:20pm there. Still some time!
  • Options
    0kcegb50nxd3.jpg
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Is there a lack of staff to calculate/organize development time of a some new content? Or actually decide new priorities?
    Crumb thinking of q&a while failing to deliver RA(and is it part of his job now?) means there is a huge problem inside.
  • Options
    Question: Why was the info from Crumb that the RA was dropping this week hidden in some unrelated thread 3 days ago?
  • Options
    The worst part is, we are waiting on the road ahead which will likely be 2 paragraphs that tell us nothing. I mean they strung us along for 6 months about GL hyping it up big time, and it was a HUGE flop. Sure the characters are OP, but that was the only thing they couldn’t mess up. Everything else about it was garbage. They can release 100,000 new characters, but where are you going to use them?

Outside of GA, this game has literally had NOTHING added to the game in a very long time. TW, TB, Arena, And GW have been around for a few years. The raids are staler than 2 year old bread and GA is a huge joke. CG negotiates with cheaters and then let’s them keep playing. They have already said that they will not adjust GA rewards until cheating is fixed. They aren’t going to fix cheating, so they won’t fix the rewards.

The main reason we want road ahead is because this game and these developers continue to give NOTHING. But because it’s SW we keep coming back for more.
  • Options
    The Road Ahead better be released tomorrow because June is almost over.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    This thread is now almost as good as that TB thread was until Team Crumb won it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    3 days left LOL
    only CG. This is for a preview of things, not even the things.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    kyno heard anything about the ra?

aiv9oq0gmtu5.png

half joking, I know nothing about whats acutally going to be stated in the RA, just the general ideas and things that have already been expressed. just felt the need to make a meme.

so Kyno, just for the record is the Road Ahead ready and for approval to be released?

or should we all wait until the last few hours of the last day of June to actually get one from the developers?
  • Options
    Jpolson43 wrote: »
    Froggyogy wrote: »

Only 3:20pm there. Still some time!

You were saying? hahahahaha
  • Options
    Jpfit262 wrote: »
    The worst part is, we are waiting on the road ahead which will likely be 2 paragraphs that tell us nothing. I mean they strung us along for 6 months about GL hyping it up big time, and it was a HUGE flop. Sure the characters are OP, but that was the only thing they couldn’t mess up. Everything else about it was garbage. They can release 100,000 new characters, but where are you going to use them?

Outside of GA, this game has literally had NOTHING added to the game in a very long time. TW, TB, Arena, And GW have been around for a few years. The raids are staler than 2 year old bread and GA is a huge joke. CG negotiates with cheaters and then let’s them keep playing. They have already said that they will not adjust GA rewards until cheating is fixed. They aren’t going to fix cheating, so they won’t fix the rewards.

The main reason we want road ahead is because this game and these developers continue to give NOTHING. But because it’s SW we keep coming back for more.

Correction: 3 year old bread, its also toasted every Sunday for extra staleness.
  • Options
    Road Ahead full of lies and fluff
  • Options
    So tomorrow will mark 2 weeks when the RA was ready but just needed a couple last second approvals that couldn’t get done by the end of the day. Fun stuff, fun stuff.
  • Eweff
    400 posts Member
    Options
    Wait.. Kyno is this the June 2020 RA or 2021 that they are getting ready for?
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    So tomorrow will mark 2 weeks when the RA was ready but just needed a couple last second approvals that couldn’t get done by the end of the day. Fun stuff, fun stuff.

You would think it would be that easy but its extremely complicated.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    crumb was going to post it but he's been too busy reading messages and @'s. thanks a lot you guys!

ngl, I hope it drops soon so we can be outraged over something else. 35 pages of zzz
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Tuesday the 30th it will drop. "See...we told you it would be in June!"
  • RoloJawa
    35 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    They have dropped the road ahead close to midnight EST time. But after year of lies, paywalls, and conning the Krackens *which I found hilarious* in JKL, knowing the triplezetarvader will destroy **** near everything singlehand. I have justifiably lost all faith and confidence in CG Games. They are the scum of the gaming world.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    RoloJawa wrote: »
    They have dropped the road ahead close to midnight EST time. But after year of lies, paywalls, and conning the Krackens *which I found hilarious* in JKL, knowing the triplezetarvader will destroy **** near everything singlehand. I have justifiably lost all faith and confidence in CG Games. They are the scum of the gaming world.

lies?
    paywalls?
    conned krakens with jkl?

what is happening?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Froggyogy
    90 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    "So no Road Ahead?" *throws phone* *jumps on skateboard*.

- I hope somebody gets the meme.

Edit: forgot to add *throws phone*
    Post edited by Froggyogy on
  • Options
    kyno heard anything about the ra?

aiv9oq0gmtu5.png

half joking, I know nothing about whats acutally going to be stated in the RA, just the general ideas and things that have already been expressed. just felt the need to make a meme.

so Kyno, just for the record is the Road Ahead ready and for approval to be released?

or should we all wait until the last few hours of the last day of June to actually get one from the developers?

actually, i dont understand why should Kyno do the work that CG should have doing. Let Crumb and the ”others” answer that.
  • Options
    $10 says there won't be a road ahead. If I'm wrong, I'll send Ahnald a super chat in his next live stream.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • DemonR
    68 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Well, the only two things that would make me feel good about the RA would be:
    60fps on iPad Pro
    Better memory management (fewer restarts)

not sure about the FPS, but restarts are a product of the ways IOS handles background programs. I dont believe they can change the game to change that.

But, @Kyno i am on Android - s10 - and I get frequent disconnecrion issues. Yesterday was 15.
  • Lonach
    87 posts Member
    Options
    In every live there is some trouble, if you worry you make it double ! :) just wait till Tuesday, June is not over yet ! Don’t worry, be happy!
  • Options
    Oh Q&A is delayed too? So strange. I mean, of course it is due to technical issues, as we were told. But isnt it just very fortunate how you get to miss 1k questions about Ahnald and another 1k about Lucifer's daddy? We know that you wouldnt adress either of them publicly but ignoring all those questions would take some time for sure..I am so glad for your technical difficulties and format reworks. I think MG was right to call you cowards.