June Road Ahead?

Replies

• Ggdjqjchsabjdj
    780 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Nauros wrote: »
    An indepndent content creator with wide reach gets banned over an issue they never gave a womp rat's stinky end about, just before a supposed announcement of some great new content... Yeah, the road ahead not gonna be all that great. Shiny on the outside, shameless money grab on the inside is my guess.

I don’t think there is a Road Ahead. I think it’s just going to be any normal announcement. If it is indeed the RA, then it better be spicy.

What do you mean "it's". What's going to be an announcement?

"It's" means "it is". So I think it is going to be a normal announcement. A normal announcement is like an update sort of thing.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Looooki
    1045 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    I think road ahead post aren't suppose to be normal post... If not the up roar will still be there...

Can u imagine after 6 months of wait and it is a "normal" post? Think I will be **** too

Or do u mean normal like
    - what kind of packs that is coming out?
    - New and improved art work
    - sounds and visual bug changes
    -
  • Turasleon
    179 posts Member
    They did say it was going to be a road ahead that details the upcoming thing they've been working on (at least giving some details), so that's what I'm expecting.

Just would be nice to get something to use my characters in, instead of getting new characters to slot into old content.
  • Turasleon wrote: »
    They did say it was going to be a road ahead that details the upcoming thing they've been working on (at least giving some details), so that's what I'm expecting.

Just would be nice to get something to use my characters in, instead of getting new characters to slot into old content.
    That’s what is supposed to be expected, but the RA was supposed to be expected ages ago.
  • Looooki wrote: »
    I think road ahead post aren't suppose to be normal post... If not the up roar will still be there...

Can u imagine after 6 months of wait and it is a "normal" post? Think I will be **** too

Or do u mean normal like
    - what kind of packs that is coming out?
    - New and improved art work
    - sounds and visual bug changes
    -
    It is just a joke. I hope it is grand, but with CG I don’t know what to expect.
  • Jakdnels
    787 posts Member
    Jakdnels wrote: »
    Is the June Calendar right? No DSGeoTB until June 30th?

Uh... Yes. Usually the next TB wouldn't start until early July. Having it on the 30th is early, if anything

Uh... you're quoting my post from May 20th. They updated the May calendar and added a TB on the 30th.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Turasleon wrote: »

That’s what is supposed to be expected, but the RA was supposed to be expected ages ago.

Why would it be expected ages ago, they have made statements that should manage that expectation.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Why would it be expected ages ago, they have made statements that should manage that expectation.

I said it was supposed to be. “Supposed” is the key word. It wasn’t but it was supposed to be.
  • Turasleon
    179 posts Member

Sure, but I'm going off what they told us a few weeks ago. Not just when it would make sense for an RA to drop.

There are many reasons to be frustrated. Simply not having the RA when we predicted it would be isn't one of them.
  • Turasleon wrote: »

Sure, but I'm going off what they told us a few weeks ago. Not just when it would make sense for an RA to drop.

There are many reasons to be frustrated. Simply not having the RA when we predicted it would be isn't one of them.
    Not frustrated, just bored.
  • Turasleon
    179 posts Member
    Doesn't really change my point, though.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    I have it on good authority that it's coming on june 24th.
    And I mean the delay announcement of course, just to clarify.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Darion
    75 posts Member
    Have "road ahead"s always been late more than a week into a month?

I don't recall in the 5 years I have been playing there ever being late road aheads let alone delays and late
  • Turasleon
    179 posts Member
    We have an official announcement it was delayed to June. I'm frustrated too, but they did explicitly let us know. Doesn't really matter if this has happened before or not.
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    6 months since their dev tracker has been touched also, it's almost like they don't give a kitten

Having said that they made it so road aheads are never 'late' anymore as they said they'd release them when they had stuff worth putting into them.
    Effectively lowering the bar for themselves under the guise of 'we're best off working on the new stuff rather than talking about it'

Tl;dr CG doesn't know how to work.
  • Come on it’s only 1/3 of the way in. If we can wait a month we can wait another year, no?
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    Darion wrote: »

I don't recall in the 5 years I have been playing there ever being late road aheads let alone delays and late

You have been playing for years and never noticed the late road aheads? Wow, i am impressed
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • CG does not care. It's that simple.
  • These guys have mailed it in
  • Darion
    75 posts Member
    Darion wrote: »

You have been playing for years and never noticed the late road aheads? Wow, i am impressed

mispoke a bit, in the first 3-4 years I don't recall them being late
  • Pretty par for the course.
    Chained since '16
  • Darion
    75 posts Member
    We have an official announcement it was delayed to June. I'm frustrated too, but they did explicitly let us know. Doesn't really matter if this has happened before or not.

An official delay posted in the second half of may
  • It is because CG thinks they are all Gandalf.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I'm quite sure they do it for the forum lolz.

Same thing with Ahnald.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    [ ] 1/3 of June
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Same thing with Ahnald.

Masterful sithposting by CG
  • TVF wrote: »

Same thing with Ahnald.

I’m not getting any lolz out of this.