Major Character? Major Puzzle!

Prev13
Nihion
3340 posts Member
With the announcement in the Road Ahead to the Road Ahead that a major character is coming, now would be the perfect time for a community puzzle! Based on my past experience on the forum, I believe that the community would really appreciate a puzzle to bring everyone together. So @CG_SBCrumb if you’re listening, gather up the mystery gurus and start putting together something amazing!

Replies

• You want a puzzle? Use the clues CG has given us over the years to figure out when we'll see some non pack content!
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    This is meant to be a positive thread. If you want to complain some more, I suggest moving somewhere else.

It’s been asked before if the community was interested in puzzles, and it seems that people are. When we had puzzles, it brought the whole community together, regardless of the surrounding events. I just want to see that happen again.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The last one they had planned got derailed by Covid quarantine, not an excuse, just an FYI.

I hope they pull one together for something that is coming.
  • gflegui
    294 posts Member
    Epic Event. BH needed relic 7 (Mando is “suggested”). prize: Jabba the hut. unlock at 1 star. Then you need a new ticket to even look the character, and a different type of currency to gear him up. The character will grow in stars throw time. In a lapse of seven full moons you will have your Character ready. You will still need to farm tickets to look at it.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I don’t care about the reqs, I want playable Jabba!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Jabba would be cool. I lean towards it’s probably a GL Luke?
  • But I hope more that it’s baby yoda
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Jabba would be great!

I was looking at ESB characters that we were missing, and the biggest one I saw was Admiral Piett. That would be cool too.
  • Dal_Zuba
    189 posts Member
    Here’s your secret message from little orphan Annie, “Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.”
  • Key character, keys go to ships, Porkins needed for Jedi Luke
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Porkins, LS epics BH or Bust...
  • Legendary Pao (3sec on the screen) comming.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    It’s going to be Baby Yoda.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    ZAP wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    The last one they had planned got derailed by Covid quarantine, not an excuse, just an FYI.

I hope they pull one together for something that is coming.

Last I heard of them planning one was for GAS, long before covid hit. They told you they were planning one after that? Or did I miss the post it was mentioned in?

I didn't think they pre announced every puzzle we have seen.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ltswb1 wrote: »
    It’s going to be Baby Yoda.

When we were told they didn't get the puzzle together due to covid (as i said not an excuse just information) we found out after they released the Mandalorian event. this was my suggestion for 2 quick puzzles:

ytxzq2o29rx1.png
    jzq35w2o61r5.png

and

697v0vzrfcpi.png
    7af8erqn25qv.png

boom puzzles done.
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    I don’t care about the reqs, I want playable Jabba!

Funny you say that I was just thinking I would like to see him in game
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, who else would it be? Carbonite Han?
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Willrow Hood. His relic is a camtono.
    Still not a he.
  • galactic confrontation palp who requires both gls from 29.-31. of may
    give everyone double drops / increased hard node attempts to gather more people that are even able to spend for it
  • Daerovius
    51 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    A puzzle would be really fun. As for the character, my money is on a new Vader, easier to make than a full blown rework of the lackluster one we already have, and so iconic, people would throw their wallet at CG for him....
  • Ultra
    11454 posts Moderator
    I hope we can get a puzzle @CG_SBCrumb !

Understandable if you're unable to make one in time
    Kyno wrote: »
    Time to twitter trend #CancelCorona because it has gone too far!
  • Pille
    125 posts Member
    The bad guy from the mandalorian with the light saber at the end of the last episode. I missed his name...
  • Karozg
    35 posts Member
    Since its empire strikes back time i believe we should get emperor with monkey eyes
  • Is "Construction Delays" a clue?

It's odd terminology. It's not a software dev term. They could have titles the post "Delays", "Framework Update", "Road Ahead Delayed", "Road Ahead Details".

It's probably just the result of too much caffeine.

As for a new major character - they haven't said anything other than they will soon give us "some" info about the release, so it's probably not a marquee, and we're probably not getting the character or event itself in the next month or so if they are only planning on releasing a little info at a time. I think this rules out anything ESB related. I'm guessing it's the end of Mando content or the start of clone wars content.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Is "Construction Delays" a clue?

It's odd terminology. It's not a software dev term. They could have titles the post "Delays", "Framework Update", "Road Ahead Delayed", "Road Ahead Details".

It's probably just the result of too much caffeine.

It's probably just an extension of the road metaphor, as construction delay is something you would encounter when building actual roads. I wouldn't read into it more than that.