Major Character? Major Puzzle!

Prev13
Nihion
2648 posts Member
With the announcement in the Road Ahead to the Road Ahead that a major character is coming, now would be the perfect time for a community puzzle! Based on my past experience on the forum, I believe that the community would really appreciate a puzzle to bring everyone together. So @CG_SBCrumb if you’re listening, gather up the mystery gurus and start putting together something amazing!

Replies

• Nihion wrote: »
    With the announcement in the Road Ahead to the Road Ahead that a major character is coming, now would be the perfect time for a community puzzle! Based on my past experience on the forum, I believe that the community would really appreciate a puzzle to bring everyone together. So @CG_SBCrumb if you’re listening, gather up the mystery gurus and start putting together something amazing!

Major character, so is it a GAS killer or is it a GL killer, I mean I would laugh so hard if it's either of the 2
  • Gifafi
    4048 posts Member
    I don’t care about the reqs, I want playable Jabba!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Nihion
    2648 posts Member
    Jabba would be great!

I was looking at ESB characters that we were missing, and the biggest one I saw was Admiral Piett. That would be cool too.
  • Dal_Zuba
    165 posts Member
    Here’s your secret message from little orphan Annie, “Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.”
  • Key character, keys go to ships, Porkins needed for Jedi Luke
    HUTT TANK: YOU HAVE TO BRIBE WITH CRYSTALS TO PASS MY TAUNT!!!
  • Foxer
    440 posts Member
    Porkins, LS epics BH or Bust...
  • Legendary Pao (3sec on the screen) comming.
  • ZAP
    2627 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    The last one they had planned got derailed by Covid quarantine, not an excuse, just an FYI.

I hope they pull one together for something that is coming.

Last I heard of them planning one was for GAS, long before covid hit. They told you they were planning one after that? Or did I miss the post it was mentioned in?

• Ltswb1
    207 posts Member
    It’s going to be Baby Yoda.
  • Kyno
    23504 posts Moderator
    ZAP wrote: »
    The last one they had planned got derailed by Covid quarantine, not an excuse, just an FYI.

Last I heard of them planning one was for GAS, long before covid hit. They told you they were planning one after that? Or did I miss the post it was mentioned in?

I didn't think they pre announced every puzzle we have seen.
  • ZAP
    2627 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »

I didn't think they pre announced every puzzle we have seen.

I just remember crumb saying he wanted to do one for GAS, but didn’t have time. Then when you said this about them about to do another one that got delayed due to covid I thought I missed a post.

I’m guessing now that it was just something you heard but wasn’t announced?

• Gifafi wrote: »
    I don’t care about the reqs, I want playable Jabba!

Funny you say that I was just thinking I would like to see him in game
  • Potato211
    147 posts Member
    edited May 20
    Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, who else would it be? Carbonite Han?
  • YaeVizsla
    3399 posts Member
    Willrow Hood. His relic is a camtono.
    Still not a he.
  • galactic confrontation palp who requires both gls from 29.-31. of may
    give everyone double drops / increased hard node attempts to gather more people that are even able to spend for it
  • ZAP
    2627 posts Member
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    Willrow Hood. His relic is a camtono.

Was it revealed in any of the books or comics whether he got away and what was in the camtono, loot or ice cream?

• Daerovius
    15 posts Member
    edited May 20
    A puzzle would be really fun. As for the character, my money is on a new Vader, easier to make than a full blown rework of the lackluster one we already have, and so iconic, people would throw their wallet at CG for him....
  • Ultra
    5641 posts Member
    I hope we can get a puzzle @CG_SBCrumb !

Understandable if you're unable to make one in time
    Time to twitter trend #CancelCorona because it has gone too far!
  • Karozg
    13 posts Member
    Since its empire strikes back time i believe we should get emperor with monkey eyes
  • Is "Construction Delays" a clue?

It's odd terminology. It's not a software dev term. They could have titles the post "Delays", "Framework Update", "Road Ahead Delayed", "Road Ahead Details".

It's probably just the result of too much caffeine.

As for a new major character - they haven't said anything other than they will soon give us "some" info about the release, so it's probably not a marquee, and we're probably not getting the character or event itself in the next month or so if they are only planning on releasing a little info at a time. I think this rules out anything ESB related. I'm guessing it's the end of Mando content or the start of clone wars content.
  • Nauros
    3331 posts Member
    Is "Construction Delays" a clue?

It's odd terminology. It's not a software dev term. They could have titles the post "Delays", "Framework Update", "Road Ahead Delayed", "Road Ahead Details".

It's probably just the result of too much caffeine.

It's probably just an extension of the road metaphor, as construction delay is something you would encounter when building actual roads. I wouldn't read into it more than that.
    Revive the stores, the game needs it.