Who is the best bounty hunter lead

WMboss2
55 posts Member
edited May 2020
I am wondering who is the best bounty hunter lead for me. I have narrowed it down to bossk or Jango. I know there are other good leads but for my characters these are the 2 I have narrowed it down to. If you can, it would be helpful to say why you voted for the certain bounty hunter so I can know why one of them is better than the other
All help is greatly appreciated :)

Who is the best bounty hunter lead 18 votes

Jango
33%
Mephisto_styleDwinkelmCombatCommander7PhlangdDonnieAndFrankSparkyBurns 6 votes
Bossk
66%
stuff007TekkarEdorfMagicMatthews99DaarthBrewerJppcEffAPublicEyeDXxDougyDougyxXDarth_Tomsteros2707GobeRexollboySmothers1690Aequitas 12 votes

Replies

• Bossk
    I have tried both leads and Bossk hands down has gotten more holds in GAC.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • WMboss2
    55 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    I have tried both leads and Bossk hands down has gotten more holds in GAC.

Is he still better for attacking?

• Bossk
    They're both good for different reasons. Bossk can be hard to beat on defence, Jango is more of an offensive PVP team, and I like to use Embo for offensive PVE teams.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Bossk
    Jango is nice on offense, I like to keep him and Boba for TM gain teams, burning shuts that right down.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • WMboss2
    55 posts Member
    I will probably just use Jango for offense and bossk for defense. Also what would be the best zeta to apply to the bounty hunters
  • Jango
    It depends on what you are using the team for. If you put speed on the team it'll behave different than if you left all the mods the same. Jango leading Zam Greedo Dengar and Bossk all 280+ speed because of Jango lead and zeta'd out would not be a team I would want to face in TW or GAC
  • Bossk
    Also depends on your gear. Any of the agility attackers (Jango, Embo, Boba, etc.) you want heavy cc/cd on, especially at relics.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Moorebid
    488 posts Member
    I won't vote as it depends where you use them. Bossk survives longer, for sure. But Jango in defence is harder to beat.
  • WMboss2
    55 posts Member
    Ok, I will probably just use both
    Moorebid wrote: »
    I won't vote as it depends where you use them. Bossk survives longer, for sure. But Jango in defence is harder to beat.

• Dwinkelm
    767 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Jango
    I vote Jango. Let’s weigh some pros and cons:

When talking about defense, specifically GAC defense, the AI has a tough time with Bossk’s payout. In contrast, Jango’s payout is easily achieved.

Jango’s lead is designed to give traditional bounty hunter counters a tough time, especially when you expand into scoundrel allies as well (looking specifically at Nest here). Bossk’s lead is great for survivability and additional firepower on so many occasions, but it’s easy to side-step.

While Bossk might be more likely to get a full defensive hold if the opponent makes a mistake, getting full banners against Bossk is extremely easy and predictable with several well-known counters. Jango’s lead and payout make it extremely difficult for a full-banner win, even if you bring overkill.

Both Bossk and Jango have extreme utility on offense, that’s more of a personal preference. I tend to use Bossk on offense against Nightsisters at this particular point in the game. However, I’d have to say Jango + Nest on defense has been the most powerful overall use of my BH squad when considering overall historical use.
  • WMboss2
    55 posts Member
    Ok I’ll just try both out and see what hat fits for my squad thanks for second opinion
    Dwinkelm wrote: »
    I vote Jango. Let’s weigh some pros and cons:

When talking about defense, specifically GAC defense, the AI has a tough time with Bossk’s payout. In contrast, Jango’s payout is easily achieved.

Jango’s lead is designed to give traditional bounty hunter counters a tough time, especially when you expand into scoundrel allies as well (looking specifically at Nest here). Bossk’s lead is great for survivability and additional firepower on so many occasions, but it’s easy to side-step.

While Bossk might be more likely to get a full defensive hold if the opponent makes a mistake, getting full banners against Bossk is extremely easy and predictable with several well-known counters. Jango’s lead and payout make it extremely difficult for a full-banner win, even if you bring overkill.

Both Bossk and Jango have extreme utility on offense, that’s more of a personal preference. I tend to use Bossk on offense against Nightsisters at this particular point in the game. However, I’d have to say Jango + Nest on defense has been the most powerful overall use of my BH squad when considering overall historical use.