Auto Deployment GA

Xhowrude
228 posts Member
Was there any conversation in the past regarding auto deployment in GA when D isn't set? Why is it the strongest GP toons that are auto deployed and not the weakest? The weakest should be deployed and the opponent that didn't set defense should be restricted from attacking? I'm in a GA where I can't clear a single zone because of the over powered teams even without synergy. Makes me wish I had my teams that I set on D to help me. RIP feats and RIP this GA and kyber club

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    GAC is flawed on many levels, but to be fair, you can still make Kyber after 1 loss, even in Division 1.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Xhowrude
    228 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    GAC is flawed on many levels, but to be fair, you can still make Kyber after 1 loss, even in Division 1.

I know, is this my first loss this GA. I'm more irritated because I cant do a couple of feats cause I have to use my best teams to take out 85k+ teams
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    If you can't clear a single autodeployed territory you might want to review your defensive strategy.
  • Xhowrude
    228 posts Member
    Waqui wrote: »
    If you can't clear a single autodeployed territory you might want to review your defensive strategy.

Hahaha
  • Xhowrude
    228 posts Member

I cant clear a GLR on one node with GAS, Malak, Revan on another node along with the random other teams. Auto deployment is annoying in 3v3. If it was 5v5 I would be fine
  • SithVicious
    1283 posts Member
    That would be a bit unjust to everyone else since you would be able to easily complete or make easy progress on many of the feats.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    Xhowrude wrote: »

I cant clear a GLR on one node with GAS, Malak, Revan on another node along with the random other teams. Auto deployment is annoying in 3v3. If it was 5v5 I would be fine

If you are at the level of seeing a GL on defense and didn't save enough that can even clear GAS/Malak/Revan, autodeploy is not the problem. sorry
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Yup, autodeploy is annoying but it deploys upper front, lower front, upper rear then lower rear and if you cannot at least clear your opponent's lower zones then you left far too much on defense &/or your roster is a complete shambles.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited May 2020

Then you may want to review your strategy.
    It seems like your opponent could have blocked the territories even by setting his own defense. You may want to prepare better next time.

Don't blame your bad strategy on the game.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Makes me wish I had my teams that I set on D to help me.

Looks like you already know the answer to your struggles.
  • Hortus
    621 posts Member

Funny thing is that one can make Kyber by losing 4-5 times, i.e. without even claiming first place in any single GAC round.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Hortus wrote: »

Funny thing is that one can make Kyber by losing 4-5 times, i.e. without even claiming first place in any single GAC round.

this....doesn't sound correct to me.

to op: it's strongest bc you should still be able to clear and they have no chance to clear, which was probably said above, but there you go
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Hortus
    621 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Gifafi wrote: »

Let's see.

1. 44K points for Kyber for Div1-2 this GA.
    2. Deploy + full clear with some second attempts gives about 2400 points, win gives another 2000
    3. 2 wins + loss with full clear = 11200, 4x11200 = 44800 - we are here. And with some space for additional errors and unclaimed territories. And not counting feats.
    4. Also clearing nodes with close to max points combined with many feats should make possible to do it with 5 losses, but we need to do more accurate math here.

EDIT: corrected math.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Gifafi wrote: »

Depends on division, GAC variant, feat completion and number of full clears. I am sure that it is possible with 8-4 and in some circumstances it may be possible with 7-5.