Day 11 update, help keep me on track please.

Prev1
Saxguru
69 posts Member
Day 11, level 46
hj0u79ojx2gk.jpg

I was thinking of getting GMY, Jedi, Bastila. I am going the phoenix route. Can you guys give me some things to focus on past phoenix. I am usually around 450 in arena and usually finish the galactic battles. Thank you.

Replies

• Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    My first 5 toons are all gear level 6.
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    Whoops, Ezra is still 5, almost 6.
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Is Tarkin good to level for a Thrawn palp team?
  • Tarkin is GREAT in a Palp/Thrawn team & he should be your first Ship Captain that you level in fleet.
    He's likely your mid levels DS Team Leader.

Why? Because the Executrix challenge is the one that awards Zeta & you want that opened up as soon as is humanly possible.

Quick Other toons by Location.

Cantina Battles (Red Energy)
    Hera to 5*
    Kylo-U to 4*
    Ezra to 7*
    Hera to 7*
    Kylo-U to 7*
    These 3 are your priority & you want at least a 4* Kylo & his Ship from the same Node up & READY at 4* each the second you hit L60.
    Why? You'll invest ALL your fleet booster/starter cash into Kylo & Executrix to get an early edge in Fleet Arena.
    Take TIE Silencer right to 60 & then the remainder goes to Executrix.
    Don't touch Home-1 or Endurance or the other ships unless you have maxed these 2 & then start with the other Darkside ships. You want a strong DS 5 ship fleet, like really strong, by the time you get into 75 range.

Cantina Store (Orange Coins)
    Stop doing Ahsoka for now.
    Get Boba Open to 4*if you don't have him open and it looks like you don't. You need him for Credit Heists.
    Then get Chopper to 7*
    Then go back to Boba to finish him since the upper levels of CH will require more than 4*
    Then switch to Ahsoka.

Light/Dark Nodes.
    Sabine (It will be a slow farm but you want to get her to at least 4* just for her Ship)
    Half your Gold Energy will be for gear farming.
    Other good early unit would be Range Trooper.

Squad Arena Store
    Get IG88 Open for Credit Heists. (3*)
    Then back on Kanan non-stop to 7*
    Then work IG & Tarkin alternating stars.

G-War Store
    Get Cad Bane Open for Credit Heists (3*)
    Then take Zeb to 7*.
    Finish off Bane next & then start farming Biggs & his Ship & any DS ships you choose to invest in once fleet opens (3x Geos) & Slave-1

The basic theme here is get enough BH open to combine w/ Chewie & the Han you get from that $5 pack if you buy it to be completing the CH mission for those juicy Creds which will run out very soon as your leveling into L50 range & the $$ per level starts to rise a LOT.

Outside of those few BH/Scoundrels you'll be farming PHOENIX PHOENIX PHOENIX.

Then go back & work BH after Phx is 7*.
    You'll have the bulk of a nice BH team early that will just need Boosk (& Dengar) for the Falcon/Chewie Events.

Just these farms should keep you busy for a while.
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    Tarkin is GREAT in a Palp/Thrawn team & he should be your first Ship Captain that you level in fleet.

Why? Because the Executrix challenge is the one that awards Zeta & you want that opened up as soon as is humanly possible.

Hera to 5*
    Kylo-U to 4*
    Ezra to 7*
    Hera to 7*
    Kylo-U to 7*
    These 3 are your priority & you want at least a 4* Kylo & his Ship from the same Node up & READY at 4* each the second you hit L60.
    Why? You'll invest ALL your fleet booster/starter cash into Kylo & Executrix to get an early edge in Fleet Arena.
    Don't touch Home-1 or Endurance or the other ships unless you have maxed these 2 & then start with the other Darkside ships. You want a strong DS 5 ship fleet, like really strong, by the time you get into 75 range.

Get Boba Open to 4*if you don't have him open and it looks like you don't. You need him for Credit Heists.
    Then get Chopper to 7*
    Then go back to Boba to finish him since the upper levels of CH will require more than 4*
    Then switch to Ahsoka.

Light/Dark Nodes.
    Sabine (It will be a slow farm but you want to get her to at least 4* just for her Ship)

Squad Arena Store

G-War Store
    Then take Zeb to 7*.
    Finish off Bane next & then start farming Biggs & his Ship & any DS ships you choose to invest in once fleet opens (3x Geos) & Slave-1

The basic theme here is get enough BH open to combine w/ Chewie & the Han you get from that $5 pack if you buy it to be completing the CH mission for those juicy Creds which will run out very soon as your leveling into L50 range & the $$ per level starts to rise a LOT.

You'll have the bulk of a nice BH team early that will just need Boosk (& Dengar) for the Falcon/Chewie Events.

Thank you very much!
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    Tarkin is GREAT in a Palp/Thrawn team & he should be your first Ship Captain that you level in fleet.

Hera to 5*
    Kylo-U to 4*
    Ezra to 7*
    Hera to 7*
    Kylo-U to 7*

Then get Chopper to 7*
    Then switch to Ahsoka.

Light/Dark Nodes.

Squad Arena Store

G-War Store
    Then take Zeb to 7*.

I should focus on dark side ships before Phoenix ships?
  • I'd say the opposite (oops), especially for fleets.
    Don't touch Tarkin,
    Don't touch Cad Bane,
    Don't touch IG-88,
    Don't touch Range Trooper,
    Don't touch KRU,
    Don't touch Dengar,
    Don't touch Bossk.
    I know this sounds tempting, but BH isn't the way to go. Hang on, I'll explain why
  • Saxguru wrote: »

Essentially yes.

But to be clear, its more about 'Where" your getting those shards.

For instance, the TIEs or GEOs that you can pick up from the G-War store should be farmed there for "most" of there shards.

The Fleet Store currency should be focused on ships that are not common spawns.

Vader & Boba only have 15% chance to spawn in their store slot respectively.
    So grab them when you can but they won't be fast farms.

The 2 Phoenix Ships have 33% spawn chances so still won't be super common.

But if you look at those 4 as a whole, you should be able to spend your fleet credits & be improving Phoenix at the same time your working those rare Dark Side ships.

The remaining DS shards you get from G-War so as a whole DS is going to get farmed faster.

And yes, the reason you farm them first is to get that Zeta challenge open.

Its been a while but I believe the final level of the Zeta challenge requires 5 DS ships at 6* minimum & its a very tough fight where you'll probably end up with most of them at 7* by the time you pass it.

Once you pass it & have a regular 6 zetas a week rolling in then I would look at switching over to Rebels for your farms.

Long term you'll add the BH ships & home one & get Mil Falcon to go with Biggs & Phoenix.

The Gal Rep & Sep fleets are very powerful right now but getting either of those Cap Ship is likely a LONG way off since they require GET2 currency.

So while farming those fleets is something to look forward to after you've been 85 for quite a while. Its not something I'd worry about right now.

For now you just need Kylo-U and Silencer strong & then add 4 DS to him by the time you get to 75+ level.

• Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    I'd say the opposite (oops), especially for fleets.
    Don't touch Tarkin,
    Don't touch Cad Bane,
    Don't touch IG-88,
    Don't touch KRU,
    Don't touch Dengar,
    Don't touch Bossk.
    I know this sounds tempting, but BH isn't the way to go. Hang on, I'll explain why

Hanging on!
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    Saxguru wrote: »

Essentially yes.

But to be clear, its more about 'Where" your getting those shards.

For instance, the TIEs or GEOs that you can pick up from the G-War store should be farmed there for "most" of there shards.

The Fleet Store currency should be focused on ships that are not common spawns.

Vader & Boba only have 15% chance to spawn in their store slot respectively.
    So grab them when you can but they won't be fast farms.

The 2 Phoenix Ships have 33% spawn chances so still won't be super common.

But if you look at those 4 as a whole, you should be able to spend your fleet credits & be improving Phoenix at the same time your working those rare Dark Side ships.

The remaining DS shards you get from G-War so as a whole DS is going to get farmed faster.

And yes, the reason you farm them first is to get that Zeta challenge open.

Its been a while but I believe the final level of the Zeta challenge requires 5 DS ships at 6* minimum & its a very tough fight where you'll probably end up with most of them at 7* by the time you pass it.

Once you pass it & have a regular 6 zetas a week rolling in then I would look at switching over to Rebels for your farms.

Long term you'll add the BH ships & home one & get Mil Falcon to go with Biggs & Phoenix.

The Gal Rep & Sep fleets are very powerful right now but getting either of those Cap Ship is likely a LONG way off since they require GET2 currency.

So while farming those fleets is something to look forward to after you've been 85 for quite a while. Its not something I'd worry about right now.

For now you just need Kylo-U and Silencer strong & then add 4 DS to him by the time you get to 75+ level.

Thank you for your advice.
    Don't touch Tarkin,
    Don't touch Cad Bane,
    Don't touch IG-88,
    Don't touch KRU,
    Don't touch Dengar,
    Don't touch Bossk.

Hanging on!

Sorry, my post got held up for editing it twice. My apologies for the wait.
    The first thing you have to clarify is whether you're going Bastila OR Phoenix; you don't go both. (note that you can still farm Bastila herself when you go Phoenix as she's a hard node and there are no hard nodes farms for Phoenix except Sabine, who you won't focus on.
    If you're going Bastila, all of the seven toons mentioned strays so far from your path that I don't have to explain why you shouldn't farm them.
    If you're farming Phoenix, there's a bit more room for debate. Let me mention a golden rule that applies until you reach level 85: never farm more than twelve toons at one time. I actually tested what happens when you don't follow this in two Sep 2019 accounts: In one of them, I went Phoenix (less than 10). In the other, I went Phoenix AND FO (more than 15). The results tells everything: in the first account I got 172 arena rank and 56 fleet rank after 6 months. In the second I got 344 in arena and 137 in fleet.
    So imagine what would happen if you do farm all those toons together. Yes you can still get a good rank (344 and 137 in 6 months for F2P isn't bad), but it prevents you from advancing even faster.
    So again, it's all about focus.
  • Note that I'm talking about farming at the same time. Not every single toon you farmed until 85 added together, that's certainly more than 12
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    Don't touch Tarkin,
    Don't touch Cad Bane,
    Don't touch IG-88,
    Don't touch KRU,
    Don't touch Dengar,
    Don't touch Bossk.

Hanging on!

Sorry, my post got held up for editing it twice. My apologies for the wait.
    The first thing you have to clarify is whether you're going Bastila OR Phoenix; you don't go both. (note that you can still farm Bastila herself when you go Phoenix as she's a hard node and there are no hard nodes farms for Phoenix except Sabine, who you won't focus on.
    If you're going Bastila, all of the seven toons mentioned strays so far from your path that I don't have to explain why you shouldn't farm them.
    If you're farming Phoenix, there's a bit more room for debate. Let me mention a golden rule that applies until you reach level 85: never farm more than twelve toons at one time. I actually tested what happens when you don't follow this in two Sep 2019 accounts: In one of them, I went Phoenix (less than 10). In the other, I went Phoenix AND FO (more than 15). The results tells everything: in the first account I got 172 arena rank and 56 fleet rank after 6 months. In the second I got 344 in arena and 137 in fleet.
    So imagine what would happen if you do farm all those toons together. Yes you can still get a good rank (344 and 137 in 6 months for F2P isn't bad), but it prevents you from advancing even faster.
    So again, it's all about focus.

I like Jedi which is part of the reason I was considering Bastila. I am farming phoenix and looking at Yoda but I need more good Jedi. I could do anakin. I am level 55 now and most of my phoenix are 5 and 4 star. I was told I needed BH for credits. I have a 4*mace for free and I have Jedi consouler that is 3*.

• Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    Who should In spend guild credits on?!old Ben, barris?

Depends. Always farm the toons you can't or have difficulty farming otherwise.
    For the Chewbacca event you want Dengar (I don't think it's necessary anymore though, the new BH are awesome)
    For the C3PO event you want Logray.
    Two 501st clones (Rex and Echo) can only be farmed here and fleet store, so you might want to farm them here when you need them.
    Save the rest for gear (try to get the storage to at least 5k by level 60) When you reach higher levels some very important gear can only farmed here.
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member

Depends. Always farm the toons you can't or have difficulty farming otherwise.
    For the Chewbacca event you want Dengar (I don't think it's necessary anymore though, the new BH are awesome)
    For the C3PO event you want Logray.
    Two 501st clones (Rex and Echo) can only be farmed here and fleet store, so you might want to farm them here when you need them.
    Save the rest for gear (try to get the storage to at least 5k by level 60) When you reach higher levels some very important gear can only farmed here.

Thank you, good to know. What Jedi should I use time get Yoda besides kanan and Ezra?
  • Bastila highly recommended as she's the second best Jedi leader in the game and hard counters Grievous. The other two depends on which route you go after Bastila. Jedi Revan, Darth Revan, both Revans, CLS, or Padme?
  • Skies439
    60 posts Member
    Get Ahsoka, anakin, yoda, 3 geos, bastilla, ackbar, ezra. Kanan mace can be 7star for gmy. 4cxykku9q7mp.jpg
    3jcf63tvhxax.jpg
    wheikcb4gogb.jpg
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    Skies439 wrote: »
    Get Ahsoka, anakin, yoda, 3 geos, bastilla, ackbar, ezra. Kanan mace can be 7star for gmy. 4cxykku9q7mp.jpg
    3jcf63tvhxax.jpg
    wheikcb4gogb.jpg

Are you using Bastila instead of mace?
  • Of course he's using Bastila, absolutely NO ONE uses Mace :wink:
  • Well, except for his capital ship and for getting Yoda to Seven stars, of course
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    Well, except for his capital ship and for getting Yoda to Seven stars, of course

So how many stars do I need to get Mace to for Yoda?
  • Skies439
    60 posts Member
    @Saxguru initially i will use bastilla, anakin, ahsoka, ezra, kanan for 7* yoda. Since ezra only can be farmed through cantina and fleet arena store. So i scrap that and use mace instead. He can be 7*, g6, level 50. Yoda event isnt that hard. Mace will be there as a filler. The main toon is anakin ahsoka and bastilla.

My ezra is 6* and i rather farm anakin for cantina and farm GBA next for padme. And for fleet store, i currently farm all 3 geos and their ships. Then clones. Then GG.

Ezra is useless once u hit around 2 mil GP. Or even before that. He can be in JKR team or make phantom stronger. But JKR is further down the ladder now and phantom only works well with rebel fleet (Means getting han's falcon and b4 that you need to get 4 BH ships).

And top 10 fleet atm is full of malevolence and negotiator, which obviously no phantom.

All i can say is farm padme team, geos team, shaak ti team then GG team.

Then ewoks for 3PO and assaj. Thats it. You got GAS.
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    Skies439 wrote: »
    @Saxguru initially i will use bastilla, anakin, ahsoka, ezra, kanan for 7* yoda. Since ezra only can be farmed through cantina and fleet arena store. So i scrap that and use mace instead. He can be 7*, g6, level 50. Yoda event isnt that hard. Mace will be there as a filler. The main toon is anakin ahsoka and bastilla.

My ezra is 6* and i rather farm anakin for cantina and farm GBA next for padme. And for fleet store, i currently farm all 3 geos and their ships. Then clones. Then GG.

Ezra is useless once u hit around 2 mil GP. Or even before that. He can be in JKR team or make phantom stronger. But JKR is further down the ladder now and phantom only works well with rebel fleet (Means getting han's falcon and b4 that you need to get 4 BH ships).

And top 10 fleet atm is full of malevolence and negotiator, which obviously no phantom.

All i can say is farm padme team, geos team, shaak ti team then GG team.

Then ewoks for 3PO and assaj. Thats it. You got GAS.

Who is GG. I unlocked 5*palpatine and thrawn today. I was going to level them up so I can get through more dark side nodes
  • Joebo720
    647 posts Member
    GG is General Grievous. Thrawn and Palp both have staying power so getting them leveled is not a bad thing.
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    Are Genos a better dark side team than palp, Vader, thrawn, Tie pilot, grand moff tarkin? Should I go back and get a geno team going once I finish with phoenix?
  • Well, most people consider Geos superior, though I'm not so sure.
    Considering squad, Geos are better, but everyone's bound to have a counter for them a year into the game. This doesn't matter for Empire, you use Imperials for offense. Also, zPalp Empire beats Padme.
    Considering fleets, the ITB/ Vader duo has a lot more utility in new shards than the Geo Trio (I'll write a review next week when I have them decently geared up). And they're fun!!! :smiley: As for end game, the new Empire fleet is now better than Malevolence Seppies.
    Geos definitely don't fit in your current farming route anyway.
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    yy5cjhanrv9s.jpg

ule0m7in5o0i.jpg
    xfjfp3o1aogw.jpg
    nbey7xdcictr.jpg
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    So far you guys have really helped. I don't need to be the best, I just want to have fun and win some battles. Getting Phoenix geared is going pretty quickly. I should have them all 7* in a couple weeks.

I was going to get the Geno ships and possibly get a sep/dooku squad. There are so many toons, this game will make your head spin. Or just get my Empire time strong. All of this while getting some Jedi going. I know I need 5 dark side ships at some point. Brain melting.
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    Well, most people consider Geos superior, though I'm not so sure.
    Considering squad, Geos are better, but everyone's bound to have a counter for them a year into the game. This doesn't matter for Empire, you use Imperials for offense. Also, zPalp Empire beats Padme.
    Considering fleets, the ITB/ Vader duo has a lot more utility in new shards than the Geo Trio (I'll write a review next week when I have them decently geared up). And they're fun!!! :smiley: As for end game, the new Empire fleet is now better than Malevolence Seppies.
    Geos definitely don't fit in your current farming route anyway.

So sounds like I could have some fun focusing on empire ships and palp team plus some Jedi's?