Day 11 update, help keep me on track please.

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Saxguru wrote: »
    Well, most people consider Geos superior, though I'm not so sure.
    Considering squad, Geos are better, but everyone's bound to have a counter for them a year into the game. This doesn't matter for Empire, you use Imperials for offense. Also, zPalp Empire beats Padme.
    Considering fleets, the ITB/ Vader duo has a lot more utility in new shards than the Geo Trio (I'll write a review next week when I have them decently geared up). And they're fun!!! :smiley: As for end game, the new Empire fleet is now better than Malevolence Seppies.
    Geos definitely don't fit in your current farming route anyway.

So sounds like I could have some fun focusing on empire ships and palp team plus some Jedi's?

Well I like Empire. You got to make sure Vader's super fast though!
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Considering squad, Geos are better, but everyone's bound to have a counter for them a year into the game. This doesn't matter for Empire, you use Imperials for offense. Also, zPalp Empire beats Padme.
    Considering fleets, the ITB/ Vader duo has a lot more utility in new shards than the Geo Trio (I'll write a review next week when I have them decently geared up). And they're fun!!! :smiley: As for end game, the new Empire fleet is now better than Malevolence Seppies.

So sounds like I could have some fun focusing on empire ships and palp team plus some Jedi's?

My dark side team right now is palp, thrawn, kilo unmasked, Vader and tarkin. So far I like these guys. I haven't really leveled them that much but they are super fun. Not sure who to put as lead. In have been using tarkin.
  • Options

My dark side team right now is palp, thrawn, kilo unmasked, Vader and tarkin. So far I like these guys. I haven't really leveled them that much but they are super fun. Not sure who to put as lead. In have been using tarkin.

Palpatine is the best lead for that team IMO. Unless you're in the pit raid, then vader is better. If you're building an empire fleet, you should have a strong TFP, and he's better than KRU in that squad. You don't need a tank with a palp or vader squad, because they only win by out running the other team. You want to put your fastest mods on thrawn imo, that way you can fracture the most dangerous player on the other team. If you keep building that squad, eventually you'll want to replace TFP or tarkin with bastilla fallen. She really ups the power of that team. Even at low star levels if you put gear and fast mods on her.
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    Options
    Snowbird13 wrote: »

Palpatine is the best lead for that team IMO. Unless you're in the pit raid, then vader is better. If you're building an empire fleet, you should have a strong TFP, and he's better than KRU in that squad. You don't need a tank with a palp or vader squad, because they only win by out running the other team. You want to put your fastest mods on thrawn imo, that way you can fracture the most dangerous player on the other team. If you keep building that squad, eventually you'll want to replace TFP or tarkin with bastilla fallen. She really ups the power of that team. Even at low star levels if you put gear and fast mods on her.

Is this team comparable to the separatists?
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

I have a TFP but he is only 3* right now. I use him and KRU in fleet. Tie Silencer is must best ship ATM. KRU is 4* better gear and better ability levels. Not to much though.
  • Options

Well, which separatist team are you comparing it to? Assume that all characters are 7*, G11, with all omegas but not zetas. GG Droids are better than Empire. Nute lead with Jango and Dooku is better than Empire as well. Empire's around the level of Geos, but Geos are usually used on defense while Empire's almost always used on offense.
  • Options

Well, which separatist team are you comparing it to? Assume that all characters are 7*, G11, with all omegas but not zetas. GG Droids are better than Empire. Nute lead with Jango and Dooku is better than Empire as well. Empire's around the level of Geos, but Geos are usually used on defense while Empire's almost always used on offense.

I'm about 50/50 in arena against nute. I destroy goes now that I added badstilla. I don't see GG droids ever at my level(g11ish)
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    Options

I'm about 50/50 in arena against nute. I destroy goes now that I added badstilla. I don't see GG droids ever at my level(g11ish)

You destroy with empire and bastila fallen? So it is a good idea to 7* my palp and thrawn?
  • Options
    I think so. Thrawn is awesome, and many people use him in different squads as a plug and play character. His fracture is awesome for neutralizing a character. And his ship is good too. Works well if you are running a mixed fleet, which you pretty much have to do for a while.

I ran with palp lead, vader, tarkin, thrawn, and TFP for a long time. I just unlocked bastilla fallen, and at 3 stars g9, she's hanging with the other 4 at g11-12. Just have to mod her fast.
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    Options
    I think so. Thrawn is awesome, and many people use him in different squads as a plug and play character. His fracture is awesome for neutralizing a character. And his ship is good too. Works well if you are running a mixed fleet, which you pretty much have to do for a while.

I ran with palp lead, vader, tarkin, thrawn, and TFP for a long time. I just unlocked bastilla fallen, and at 3 stars g9, she's hanging with the other 4 at g11-12. Just have to mod her fast.

Awesome, I should have my phoenix all 7* in about two weeks, maybe three.
  • Snowbird13
    460 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

Palp is easy to seven star. Thrawn isn't. You will need omegas on all their uniques at least. Probably their basics too. If you are trying to unlock his 7th star with g8, you better have a lot of patience.
  • Saxguru
    69 posts Member
    Options

Palp is easy to seven star. Thrawn isn't. You will need omegas on all their uniques at least. Probably their basics too. If you are trying to unlock his 7th star with g8, you better have a lot of patience.

Thanks for the tip.
  • Options
    For the Thrawn event go read the online guides, it's pretty difficult. @Snowbird13 's right about the requirements, you want omegas on all the uniques. You don't need omegas on basics though. Bring Ezra to G9 if you're still having difficulty. The key to win with undergeared teams is to be very, very careful and not make a single mistake. Kill Thrawn before the you kill the commanders. It goes against all the guides I know, but I tried both out and it's much easier this way, especially if you want to 3* the event.
  • Desertfox1024
    207 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options

Did you put fear, wild lightning, and corrupted battle meditation omegas on Badstilla?
  • Options

Did you put fear, wild lightning, and corrupted battle meditation omegas on Badstilla?

Yes they're all maxed. She puts out a ton of debuffs, which gives her health recovery and turn meter under palps zeta lead
  • Options

Yes they're all maxed. She puts out a ton of debuffs, which gives her health recovery and turn meter under palps zeta lead

Yeah she's a whole new level when you put the omegas on. Personally I think Fear's a lot better than a lot of the zetas out there