One day left for the 12 Days of Spring Celebration and I've only gotten shards...no characters.

Prev1
#firstworldproblems
I am Darth Spartacus

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    No spring event on my game? What is this you speak of?????
  • Pulled two full HK47's. Sorry.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Sorry not sorry I've pulled 2 full chars as well HK-47 and 86
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Is this the droid thing they gave to only android users because google kissed their butt an now they gotta reach around an return the favor????
  • Same here. only shards and no character pull so far. Anyway it's not too bad. Better than nothing.
  • No characters, but I've been averaging 50k a day. Would prefer a full unlock tbh. Like 88
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • My alt account got IG-86 (who I already had). My main account has only gotten shards. I do have all the characters in my main account, though. But getting a lot more shards would be nice. It seems to be favoring IG-86, too, the one character I have maxed out, so they're all going toward Vader shards in the shard shop.
  • Only shards here though I pulled a full char IG-86 from a Bronzium pack today. Already had him so I got 7 shards instead enabling me to upgrade him to 5*.
  • I got a full HK on day 4. Just shards otherwise.
  • Geki
    6 posts Member
    3 accounts only shards... :D:D
  • Only shards for me.
  • RNG dude. It's free, i won't complain
  • I got only shards u.u
  • Only shards here, tomorrow I'll have two full HK-47s thank you RNGesus.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Today I pulled IG-88! :D
  • Abyss wrote: »
    Is this the droid thing they gave to only android users because google kissed their butt an now they gotta reach around an return the favor????

The benefits of not owning a junk iPhone :)
  • I'm only getting this on my alt-account (aka, not my droid account) but I opened 2x IG-86 (who was already unlocked) and an IG-88. Sorry to read others are not having such luck.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Unlocked an Hk-47 and twice IG-86. Looking forward to the 350k reward.
  • And how many credits did you get? More than any iOS user. Quit complaining
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    only shards here too!
  • No full toons yet. But it doesn't really matter to me. I doubt I'd increase my droids past their current 4 & 5* status they are now. Unless they become strong again.

I had a couple 25k and one 50k drops but other than that it has all been 10k. The best part of this event for me has been the 7* training droids and purple ability mats.
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Android is now 58% of phone users. iOS is now 38%.

Times are changing. iOS users will have no choice to adjust to this new era.

Android has always been a superior device, just took the masses a decade to figure it out.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Only shards here as well. Would love a full 88 tomorrow
  • didnt get any either. 10k most days (with 2 25k days) oh well haha only way I was doing the event was if I pulled a HK or 88
  • Just been shards for me. Would like HK47.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Hmm. The achievement is 12 days but the data packs state 15 days of spring and the announcement showed till March 30. I wonder when it will actually end.

JpcHMdX.png
  • I got 88 and 86....needed 47 lol
  • scuba wrote: »
    Hmm. The achievement is 12 days but the data packs state 15 days of spring and the announcement showed till March 30. I wonder when it will actually end.

JpcHMdX.png

It is the 14 or 15 days of spring. I think the achievement was just less so you had a buffer in case you missed a couple of days.
  • Same, just shards, no characters. Which sucks cause I have all 3, I would like a chunk towards the next star rating.
  • I didn't really pay attention tbh