C3p0 escape - unable to get tile conquer points

Philan81
190 posts Member
So this seems fair that i missing battle completion and tile completion points and therefore losing my battle as c3p0 escaped at the same time my last toon in the battle died (burn from r2). I had just killed r2.
Support are saying its my fault that i wont get into the final of GAC. That you dont always get the points for winning a battle - really!!!!
I cant win the battle as no-one to beat and cant therefore complete the last tile.
I am 124 points behind and missing at least 248 points (232+16).

Never happened before but support are saying there is defiantly nothing wrong with the code otherwise would happen to everyone. No compensation for me missing rewards - probably wont make kyber now due to this bug.

I have been cut off live chats twice now as they simply dont understand the issue and are offering to send me something to troubleshoot my device....

@CG_SBCrumb @CG_RyDiggs @CG_MindTricks @CG_CapGaSP @CG_JohnSalera - any of you help on this issue?

Replies

• Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    3po should still be there, if you go back in with another toon 3po will escape and give you the points. @Philan81
  • Philan81
    190 posts Member
    Nope battle is blocked out

va6gdagutbqw.jpg
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You will need to report this to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>
This discussion has been closed.