Clash On Kamino?

The discussion title sums it up. When!?

Replies

• I truly would like to know. I’ve spent time and money on this one and would like to know when.
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    No one that knows is going to respond. It will be here when CG is ready for it to be here.
  • I truly would like to know. I’ve spent time and money on this one and would like to know when.

Same here my friend, even sharding to be ready in time. But it looks like the event release pace definitely not a thing to be considered..
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    No one that knows is going to respond. It will be here when CG is ready for it to be here.

Your assumption is probably right, but talking about it is the very least we can do.
  • MasterSeedy
    5036 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    It's past the previous interval lengths.
    https://swgohevents.com/event/clash-on-kamino

And yet, I don't see an obvious place on the schedule this month. Best guess is early June, but that's just a guess.

• JuicyJ
    3 posts Member
    Let me help you, they are trying to fix GAS and SLKR interactions bc Gas can undersize him. It’s taking weeks already to fix and we are all waiting for the gas event, which won’t come until after they’ve fixed gas and SLKR.
  • JuicyJ
    3 posts Member
    Best part is this is the last go around before it’ll get added to the journey guide. So expect them to milk it, like always. Wouldn’t be surprised if it comes in July. Nothing happens within a week at capital games. Months are the only timeline they use
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    JuicyJ wrote: »
    Let me help you, they are trying to fix GAS and SLKR interactions bc Gas can undersize him. It’s taking weeks already to fix and we are all waiting for the gas event, which won’t come until after they’ve fixed gas and SLKR.

no it wont, they already have a fix ready. its just not implemented yet.
  • avihas
    249 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

I must say that even without the GA$ event that may or may not be affected, I don't understand why delaying the implementation of the fix. I mean, if they got it for a several days already why not pushing it in?!
  • JD010
    16 posts Member

If they had a fix already, why wouldn't they be implementing it?

Unless they haven't thought of the forum post to apologise to the community for completely nerfing GAS...

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    JD010 wrote: »

If they had a fix already, why wouldn't they be implementing it?

Unless they haven't thought of the forum post to apologise to the community for completely nerfing GAS...

things like this always get pushed out with an update, this will be no different. also them telling us its ready doesn't mean they dont want to do more testing.

I dont believe they have any intention on touching GAS, but we will have to see it rolled out.
  • GAS is taking way to long . It would be nice its comes back before june
  • So everyone who already has GAS get more time to exploit the bug to earn more gear and rewards while the rest of us just sit here and wait until the fix happens. Great thinking.
  • Dethjin
    75 posts Member
    Potato_X wrote: »
    So everyone who already has GAS get more time to exploit the bug to earn more gear and rewards while the rest of us just sit here and wait until the fix happens. Great thinking.

Yep this is so a low blow to withhold a character that isn't really broken.

I'm a min-max guy myself, so I have saved ton of gear to get GS geared (aswell as taking clones to G13) while having saved gear for possible separatists needing some additional gear for the event. Cannot be spending those gears and bloat my GP for nothing.