When Traya is toppled

I looked in the description of the Traya in phase 3 of the Raid what happens to it when it is toppled, regarding the + 30% of tenacity and the TM related to the debuffs. Where is this description?

Replies

• Lord of Betrayal says she gains 10% tenacity each time an ally (sabre) is defeated.

I think the TM gain is only when she’s enraged, but she gains speed whenever she takes damage, which is effectively the same thing if you’re not running a loop team.
  • I beleive that the gain happens as long as she isnt toppled but could be wrong the description is in game on her icons on the top of the screen just click and hold then till u see it.
    Lord of Betrayal says she gains 10% tenacity each time an ally (sabre) is defeated.

I think the TM gain is only when she’s enraged, but she gains speed whenever she takes damage, which is effectively the same thing if you’re not running a loop team.

• Metasly
    280 posts Member
    As far as I recall : the tenacity gain is permenent, the speed gain is only until next turn and the TM gain is only when she is standing.
  • Scuttlebutt
    1190 posts Member
    Metasly wrote: »
    As far as I recall : the tenacity gain is permenent, the speed gain is only until next turn and the TM gain is only when she is standing.

Yea the tenacity gain from sabers is permanent but tenacity gain on taking hits only last until her next turn.