Remove that Arena time limit already

I am one of the unfortunates that chose to go after GL Rey. Now that I have her I find, that the mirror matches are the worst matchups, this game has EVER had. Playing JKR mirrors was like a funny rollercoaster ride compared to this. Like 9 out of 10 matches timeout because its hard to battle through all this bonus protection. And when you finally won the upperhand, the game gives you the bird in form of a timeout. I tried a LOT of combinations, but you obviously need a lot of firepower to have a tiny chance of winning. When your opponent is set up in a WAT/GK team and has a high health rey, its next to impossible to win in time.

So thanks for listening in on this whine.

Replies

• Merailla
    89 posts Member
    NikoSWGoH wrote: »
    So you could lock the first position to prevent someone to get it... etc.

You say that like you can`t do that atm..

Anyways, with all the cinematics, loops and endless mass assists extending time limit is actually a good idea in my opinion..
  • I felt JKR mirrors were worse than Rey... had to pay even more attention to detail and those battles timed out more often. Rey (with ult) is all about downing the allies, then popping ult to 1 shot your opponent. If they also have ult then all you have to do is make sure you pop it right after them. It’s been a more solid guarantee for me so far
  • flux_rono
    2119 posts Member
    Merailla wrote: »

Anyways, with all the cinematics, loops and endless mass assists extending time limit is actually a good idea in my opinion..

technically you cant do that currently. removing time limits means you can lock down first place indefinitely with 1 attack. while the time limit allows windows of opportunity to get a attack in, in-between battles and limits the amount you can stale with arena battle limits.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Yeah you could theoretically sit there for days. You could attack your friend while they sit on number one, and then just camp. That’s a hard pass from me. An extension, sure, but they can’t get rid of that timer.
  • Ltswb1
    550 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Don’t worry, In another month they’ll start releasing a new toon that will kill a Rey team in 45 seconds. Problem solved. Only cost you $4000
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Or just figure it out? Took me a little while but that's what I did.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    hard pass on this one, OP. Use a different team maybe?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    A couple minutes extra? Sure. Unlimited time? Hard pass, that would be abused for sure
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

To be fair it's hard to figure it out when the game barely handles some of her animations and bugs itself into oblivion
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Lysandrax wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

To be fair it's hard to figure it out when the game barely handles some of her animations and bugs itself into oblivion

And yet I still managed, as have others on my shard.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    Merailla wrote: »

technically you cant do that currently. removing time limits means you can lock down first place indefinitely with 1 attack. while the time limit allows windows of opportunity to get a attack in, in-between battles and limits the amount you can stale with arena battle limits.

I'm surprised the OP even posted this. Anyone that was ever rank 1 competitive knows about locking down 1st place.