Padme or Revan

just wanting to know if revan or padme is better at the time...i care about HSTR, Arena and TB

Replies

• Lordwar83
    112 posts Member
    Its better to go for GAS or one of the two GLs
  • Thanks but that was not the question...and dont i have to use padme for GAS anyway?
  • Lysandrax
    1127 posts Member
    Revan
  • Depends on which reven. For Hsith, Jedi reven would get you a higher score. Darth reven is better for arena. Dr has damage but not enough survivability for sith.

Maximum I have had in sith with Padme is 7.2mil, which isn’t a lot. Arena, she can shine... she counters Darth reven, Jedi reven, GAS, ETC. All depends on your mods(being slower than badstilla(use the debuffs to fuel her first special))...

TW, they are both good. Can’t make a comparison for DR, but Jedi is alright, as is Padme.

As previously recommended though, I would recommend you do try to work for GAS and then one of the GLs...
  • Well for GAS i need padme right?so focusing on her now and then Gas
  • Padme for sure, then work on getting gas
  • Well for GAS i need padme right?so focusing on her now and then Gas

That is correct. I would have the reven you want on a side farm though. Spare energy, put towards the side farm. That means that when you are ready for GAS, you aren’t starting from scratch again

• Well i already have the toons for JKR on 5* and geared up so i only need more shards...and for Padme i have the geos on 6-7* and gear 8 8 10 11 and 11
  • For the Separatist investment you put into the Padme line you get far more than the Revan line. For starters, a Geo team and Padme team of equal gear and mods both beat a Carth and Revan teams