GA missing portrait and title

I missed few portraits and title from GA feats.
Will there ever be a chance to unlock them again in some future GAC or it is not replayable ?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    There is no specific listing, but they have said that some will come back but not all.
  • Why tho? Who even goes after portraits and titles?

Some people like it mate. Same as those people who want that BH title but cant progress unless they do Hoth. This game has a lot of niche things for certain players. Just because you dont care about it doesnt warrent such a useless response. Think about your peers next before you open your flap trap.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Why tho? Who even goes after portraits and titles?

Some people like it mate. Same as those people who want that BH title but cant progress unless they do Hoth. This game has a lot of niche things for certain players. Just because you dont care about it doesnt warrent such a useless response. Think about your peers next before you open your flap trap.

Pfff "peers" don't make me laugh, I will shut you're trap if you were here but oh well.

The question still stands tho, why would anyone go for portrait or titles? If you got an answer fill free to comment and don't just leave a useless response.

Please take some time to read a post before being so dismissive. He did answer, some people like them.

Your way is not the only way to play the game and many "completionists" will always stive to get those little side things in every game.
  • Paulos999
    315 posts Member
    edited May 2020

Pfff "peers" don't make me laugh, I will shut you're trap if you were here but oh well.

The question still stands tho, why would anyone go for portrait or titles? If you got an answer fill free to comment and don't just leave a useless response.

Keyboard warrior has arrived 💪🏻
  • taquillasun
    1158 posts Member

I do. My enemy set a nasty defense. I killed Bossk and Cad Bane and beat Dengar within a health bar of his life.

I timed out. And then brought in my Heroes of Hoth, finished off Dengar and got the title. Why not?

"I fight for me!!!!!! For me!!!!!!!!" -Ivan Drago