Report a possible cheater

Dass
4 posts Member
How can this guy beat my gl Rey a first,without a gl on his rooster,and setting a heavy defense,gas malak bastilla

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If you need to:
    Report A Potential Cheater: If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to @CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating and your ally code plus the ally code and name of the suspected cheater.

There are a few counter teams to GL Rey. JKR with thrawn is one I have seen. Do you have the ultimate?
  • Dass
    4 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    If you need to:
    Report A Potential Cheater: If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to @CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating and your ally code plus the ally code and name of the suspected cheater.

There are a few counter teams to GL Rey. JKR with thrawn is one I have seen. Do you have the ultimate?

I do have the ultimate on her,jkr with trawn works after you sent a few teams to bring down her healt or i am mistaken?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Dass wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    If you need to:
    Report A Potential Cheater: If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating and your ally code plus the ally code and name of the suspected cheater.

I do have the ultimate on her,jkr with trawn works after you sent a few teams to bring down her healt or i am mistaken?

Not sure.