170.274.162 damage vs. 169.790.421 damage

both cleared the raid with one team.

why?

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    one hit sides more?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • in my guild they think about an overkill in p4 (nihilus/sion)
  • LordDirt
    4984 posts Member
    Traya killing DS or DN with different health.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Ultra
    11491 posts Moderator
    LordDirt wrote: »
    Traya killing DS or DN with different health.

No. I’ve run the FOO variant several times and get a score of 169 million

The 170 million score happens when you use Traya instead of FOO from what I’ve seen

Not entirely sure why
  • cb8twfxwujtk.png
    dqetralrrcf8.png
  • interesting...
    perhaps a luxury problem.
    but one day this „little“ difference will make the difference between top10-rewards and top11-50 rewards.
    no later than the moment, when a full clearer gets 20% of a gear12+ piece for his rank 12, the question will be up to date.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    jedibaer71 wrote: »
    interesting...
    perhaps a luxury problem.
    but one day this „little“ difference will make the difference between top10-rewards and top11-50 rewards.
    no later than the moment, when a full clearer gets 20% of a gear12+ piece for his rank 12, the question will be up to date.

True. But by the time it’s that important a difference guilds will just put in guidelines like wait until p2 to being solo runs or whatever.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • StarSon
    7427 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    There are actually 4 different possible values depending on if you kill DN/Sion or if Traya does.
    1. Traya kills both
    2. Traya kills DN, you kill Sion
    3. Traya kills Sion, you kill DN
    4. You kill both
  • so,
    NOW i really want know, how this damage-counting works.

yesterday i made exactly 170.274.162m damage and was rank 5.

rank 1 had 170.865.262m damage
    rank 2 to 4 had 170.381.521m damage

i thought i made all right. in p4 i killed first nihilus, THAN sion, last Traya, no „double kill“ of nihilus and sion, one after the other.

for this reward focused game it really would be nice, to let us know, what we did wrong!
  • But did you “kill” them, or did you take them below 5% health?

That’s what causes the different scores. As soon as Nihilus or Sion dip below 5%, Traya kills them off, meaning the last 5% of their health is not awarded to you. You need to hit them with so much damage that they go from above 5% to dead in one hit.

And by killing them both we don’t mean with the same attack. We mean hitting each of them from somewhere above 5% to flat out dead, as opposed to hitting them below 5% and Traya killing them.
  • hmmm, i „loaded“ kylo and made only basics in the end. killed nihilus, then sion.
    but now i cannot swear they came from +5% to zero...
    will have an eye on this next raid
    thanks @DarjeloSalas