2x1/2 = double drops. LOL

2Next

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Wait, does this thread mean my 14 Kryotech on one refresh was good or bad? Or should I just buy Google stock....or an outhouse? What is this thread about? :s
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    Yup, double drops are like totally rigged and stuff! :D
    xdv41mev59g4.png
  • Options
    I was waiting for this thread
    Everytime double drop comes, ppl are complaining
    I get 24 B1 shards , 18 shards Droideca for 32 attempts each (25, 50 and 100 crystals refresh)
    so 12/32 and 9/32, this is nearly 0,3 .... as always
    Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise ?
  • Options
    Yeah, double drops is always good for me. I don’t necessarily spend all my crystals on refreshes, I just wait for energy to refill and get some good rewards. I did 5 Shaak sims and got 8 shards, when most of the time without double drops I get 0 or 1. That’s more than double drops. In the end it’s all RNG, so you can’t complain at CG unless you know for sure it’s rigged.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Lrrr
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Vi1teran_ wrote: »
    because 2x0=0 this is why double drops are a bad promo and people feel cheated by a greedy company

People feel cheated because they have unrealistic expectation of some fairly simple mathematical concepts. that has literally nothing to do with who offers them.

That's an over simplification. Sure, some people have unrealistic expectations but the reality is that some people feel "cheated" because they don't trust a company with poor communication and a track record of questionable behaviour.

That seems like a personal issue, because in reality they have never changed any of the drop rates that anyone complains about...... so you can question their behavior all you want, it doesn't change reality.

Even the most recent issue, they never stated the rates for this event, but they were changed and they should have announced that before the event started.

So the fact the every galactic chase prior to this had the same rates, means that our expectations for this one to be consistent, were wrong?

So if they say come out with a legendary character, but only allow you to 5* them without gac currency and don’t say anything until after the event is live, would you also just defend that as it’s a different event? Even though every other ‘legendary” event is a 7* release?

They created expectations of drop rates. They changed the drop rates. They didn’t announce the drop rates, and it took complaining on the forums for them to admit it. Why is it so unbelievable that they would do that on a 2x day?

This is not me saying I think they did or didn’t, just that it’s within the realm of possibility and if someone thinks it and wants to discuss why not just state your opinion, rather than creative facts to defend them?

• Options
    ZAP wrote: »
    Fattaro wrote: »
    This is just a game, not a statistical things or science and we are playing game therefore many of us don’t record any data. This game is a computer program and it record data as a log. This is very easy to investigate by developers.

You should listen this kind of complaints because we are also customer and customer feedback are very important. Ea, cg needs to earn money to continue develops this game and I already paid a lot of money.

But they do have the data and balance everything they do based on that. As far as models go they seem to be doing ok business wise.

Complaints about drop rates doesnt mean they are bad, just that some players want to progress faster.....there is already a way to do that built into the game.

Curious to know how you know they are doing ok business wise. In order to determine that, wouldn’t you need to be privy to a ton of information?

The only entities I’d safely say are doing ok business wise in this are Disney, Google and Apple.

Disney(land) posted record revenues last month.

Record low.

But its okay their new movie is supposed to be a blockbuster oh wait.... well at least they have disney+
  • Options
    The only entities I’d safely say are doing ok business wise in this are Disney, Google and Apple.

Amazon.
  • Options
    This is just a game, not a statistical things or science and we are playing game therefore many of us don’t record any data. This game is a computer program and it record data as a log. This is very easy to investigate by developers.

You should listen this kind of complaints because we are also customer and customer feedback are very important. Ea, cg needs to earn money to continue develops this game and I already paid a lot of money.

But they do have the data and balance everything they do based on that. As far as models go they seem to be doing ok business wise.

Complaints about drop rates doesnt mean they are bad, just that some players want to progress faster.....there is already a way to do that built into the game.

Curious to know how you know they are doing ok business wise. In order to determine that, wouldn’t you need to be privy to a ton of information?

Record low.

But its okay their new movie is supposed to be a blockbuster oh wait.... well at least they have disney+

Wow, I would have never guessed that in the middle of a global pandemic an amusement park where thousands of people would be gathered had record lows for attendance 🤦‍♂️
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Options

Record low.

Have I not been clear that I’m talking about this game?

But keep on adding irrelevant things to something specific if you’d like.

The best chicken flight
    Was around thirteen seconds,
    It's a world record.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Please stay on..... wow 13 seconds....

sorry. Please stay on topic.
  • Options
    Double drops. You don’t get any light side currency. They told me to post here from EA. Is this correct?? Fix it so I can finish my GLR journey.
  • Options
    It’s stated clearly that you don’t get double drops on GL tickets
  • Options
    Look at them cheat me! CG and their dastardly practices!

188ndh6a7o62.jpg
  • Options
    I think the real question here is how did OP do 8 sims at once on a hard node...
  • Options
    Calo_Nord wrote: »
    I think the real question here is how did OP do 8 sims at once on a hard node...

Ah I just realized it's a necro. From way back when we had the 8 attempts
  • Options
    @Kyno necro post
  • Options
    Calo_Nord wrote: »

Ah I just realized it's a necro. From way back when we had the 8 attempts

Good call
This discussion has been closed.