What if there were TWO Leaders per squad in GAC?!

Thought of this and thought it could be super fun:
So you have 5 character slots but two of them are leadership for a GAC round.. I think it would be super fun. (Maybe without GL tho... lol)
What do y’all think the best non GL Duo leaderships would be?

Replies

• Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    okmnwyzaajnv.png
  • SithVicious
    1283 posts Member
    The battle would end in a draw as all the leaders bicker back and forth between each other, accomplishing nothing.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Treya/palp

JKR/Bastilla

probably a few BH leads together would make some great teams too.

but they should never do this, that would just be silly. but if they ever think about making a sandbox mode this should be an option.
  • Yeah it’d be ridiculous but kinda fun too, like see how a GAS/REX does against a JKR/Bastilla
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Qira + Mando
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    What if the rest of the enemy team got that -25% stat debuff like in Places of Power when the leader dies, that could shake things up.
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Or have the ally slot opened but with your own char? Ally slot provide leadership too. Or just make phoenix full team to go...
  • HK22
    644 posts Member
    Does anyone really want to face a R7 Nightsister team with both Talzin's and Ventress' leads active?
  • Yeah but they’re lots of scary combos. Two BH leads means two payouts. GAS and Rex is down right scary. It could be fun
  • Yeah but they’re lots of scary combos. Two BH leads means two payouts. GAS and Rex is down right scary. It could be fun

Fun is not exactly how i would describe a jedi team with both JKR lead and Bastila lead.
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • It would be really cool, but could you imagine how many unexpected infinite loops with C3PO it would cause making CG have to nerf Finn?
  • jman1234
    93 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    just increase the time limit of the matches
  • It would be really cool, but could you imagine how many unexpected infinite loops with C3PO it would cause making CG have to nerf Finn?

Finn and Jtr leads....
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    It would be really cool, but could you imagine how many unexpected infinite loops with C3PO it would cause making CG have to nerf Finn?

Finns lead by the end of it:
    All Resistance allies get 2 Speed. That’s right, I said 2.
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Would be kinda cool.

What I wanna see is a GAC where I can choose which territory loadout I wanna have.
    For example, do I want a 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4 etc territory or 2 ship battles etc.

This would shake things up.

I know a lot of games, where you can change your defending battlefield to your benefit.
  • dogwelder79
    1465 posts Member
    Not the best idea in the world. Some teams would be literally invincible.
    But you can try this in LS/DS/Cantina nodes. Iirc, your ally's leader ability is added to your chosen leader.