Grand Arena Roster Lock Bug

Hey team,

so it's been more than half a year since the "GAC lock fix":
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/215694/grand-arena-roster-lock-bug

Trello shows no updates for this issue either:
https://trello.com/b/vgQhKHMf/swgoh-developer-tracker

And I can't tell you how many times I have burned myself clicking join with bad mod setup.

It was said by countless people before me - the punishment for this is just too big. For the amount of time we need to invest in GAC if we want to compete on top level - this has to be top priority for you guys :(

Can you PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE add a "Leave" button that works the same way TW does? Or fix the locking mechanism to work as expected when the "Player Lock In" timer runs out? Judging by the fact you didn't change the label so far I'd expect you plan on fixing it.

You have gone a looooong time without any important usability and QoL updates :(

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    yup, it's a gac round starting time.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    zeratul021 wrote: »
    Can you PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE add a "Leave" button that works the same way TW does? Or fix the locking mechanism to work as expected when the "Player Lock In" timer runs out? Judging by the fact you didn't change the label so far I'd expect you plan on fixing it.

They have already said they cannot do that due to when player matching happens.

• avihas
    247 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

For the record, although it would be nice to have the "leave button", I don't mind that much.
    But just to make me understand better, what's the difference between this and TW matching?
    I mean, in TW it is possible to leave and rejoin and it dosen't hurt the matching (I guess the matching is done right at the end), so what different in GAC?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    avihas wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

For the record, although it would be nice to have the "leave button", I don't mind that much.
    But just to make me understand better, what's the difference between this and TW matching?
    I mean, in TW it is possible to leave and rejoin and it dosen't hurt the matching (I guess the matching is done right at the end), so what different in GAC?

they have said that matchmaking "starts when you join" a GA.

TW is done at the end of the timer.