SLKR and Zombie

I faced a team with SLKR, Hux, FOO, Daka and Zombie.

This team has an infinite loop in it. Once zombie gets slowed down, if it gets advantage, you're done for. SLKR's ability gives DS allies advantage at the end of a turn if they don't score a crit. When that happens tanks will taunt.

So zombie dies, loses and gains advantage giving it back taunt. You can never get rid of it. Neither fives or echo dispelled it either.

I know there's other team comps that could work (maybe cls because he can ignore taunt, as well as jedi revan), but i feel like this kind of a loop is a little crazy to allow to happen.

Replies

• LordDirt
    5003 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome to two weeks ago
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Options
    That is WAI and won't be changed. Just attack with another team, for example GS. Due to the buff gains, he'll ramp up his damage and may one-shot GL Kylo.
  • Options
    This was with GS and the 501st. I just sat there never being able to hit anyone but zombie as her max health went down and down.
  • Akenno
    538 posts Member
    Options
    frackme_21 wrote: »
    This was with GS and the 501st. I just sat there never being able to hit anyone but zombie as her max health went down and down.

Just hit Zombie again, again and again until GS die. If he stand up, use your special and AoE to get rid of everyone.