Padme Zeta

so my team is zGMY JKA zAhsoka GK Padme
So i have 4 zetas tp go but can only do 2 at the moment...which zetas are the most important ones?

Replies

• Options
    Don't ever zeta Yoda's lead. (Hopefully your zeta on Yoda right now is his Battle Meditation).

I'd give both current zetas to Padmé, but that's just me.

JKA has a great zeta for a Padmé squad, but in my opinion it's not as good as either of Padmé's.

I'd make General Kenobi's zeta your lowest priority. but again, that's just me.
  • Options
    Okay thanks😊will do everyone anyways so it probably isnt important which one is the first but i think i will do padme first...and yes it is on battle meditation
  • Options
    Don't ever zeta Yoda's lead. (Hopefully your zeta on Yoda right now is his Battle Meditation).

I'd give both current zetas to Padmé, but that's just me.

JKA has a great zeta for a Padmé squad, but in my opinion it's not as good as either of Padmé's.

I'd make General Kenobi's zeta your lowest priority. but again, that's just me.

Kenobi's zeta is less important because he does get taunt quite a bit even without the zeta. Although, if the Padme team is not going up against other Tier 0 tier 1 teams, I would do GK before JKA. Anakin'd is triggered by a health drop. This is a team with protection up. Because of that, statistically this team should have less health drops than other teams as the damage is eating protection.
  • ir21tiny
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Master seedy is 100% right. It goes always unwavering courage, always a choice, righteous fury, and the soresu. This is from most useful to least useful.
  • Options
    Yeah JKA zeta is really useful when you go against top tier DR, but you have to have both Padme zetas