Fifth rebel??

Bigeasy
17 posts Member
My C3po is with Padme, so I need to fill the fifth spot under CLS w/ Han, chewie, R2. Is old Ben still the way? Or something more... interesting?

Replies

• vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Yes old ben is what i use.
    Actually sometimes i put GAS with Padme and it frees again my C3P0 for rebels
  • Bigeasy
    17 posts Member
    Thanks. I need to gear old Ben then, but reluctant given the plethora of newer rebels.
  • Trust me, Old Ben is amazing and far better than every other non-legendary rebels and Rolo.
  • zST Han at relic probably fits well
  • Bigeasy
    17 posts Member
    zST Han at relic probably fits well

Yikes. Pushing to relic would be tough for me. I only have a handful already. None on my CLS team. But the turn meter under ST Han would be awesome.

if you like wasting gear...

Relic STHan is actually very good, and not really a waste at all. It's a long haul though.

Relic STHan is actually very good, and not really a waste at all. It's a long haul though.

It's just that there are at least 30-40 characters who are more useful to gear and relic (from a perspective of in-game benefit, not considering enjoyment), and I'm not even counting the ones we are forced to relic for GLs. Using relic material and g12+ gear on St Han is a 100% waste imo unless you have dozens of relic toons already.
  • I use my zSTH with CLS (at G10, but for the teams I face that's enough) or I use old ben
  • Bigeasy
    17 posts Member
    I had a guild mate recommend waiting on Cara Dune. She's a tank with a rebel tag and has AOE 50%tm reduction. And taunt on basic. Thoughts?
  • Hortus
    614 posts Member
    Bigeasy wrote: »
    I had a guild mate recommend waiting on Cara Dune. She's a tank with a rebel tag and has AOE 50%tm reduction. And taunt on basic. Thoughts?

She seems to be good but "waiting" for her means that this spot still should be filled with someone. It's several months unless you are whale.
  • Bigeasy
    17 posts Member
    Very true. I have old Ben sitting at gear 10 I think. He can fill the slot for now.
  • Old Ben is not just a taunting tank rebel, he's also a taunting tank Jedi. <---- not many of those. Great to have.

If only rebels had more taunting tanks. Oh wait.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    chaze!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • I hate to admit that I do prefer to want to plug old Ben in a cls team because it is iconic to have all 5 characters together. St Han with raid Han... Not so much
  • Denmach
    21 posts Member
    This all depends on how strongly you wish to gear and mod your rebels. Old Ben allows General Skywalker counters with CLS Han chewy and 3po. If you mod the rebels appropriately, you can put shaakti with your padme team, gas with your clones and save both old Ben and Thrawn for your fifth options with rebels to use the rebels to counter pretty much any team that isn't a galactic legend. Add gba to the mix and you can use cls Han chewy Thrawn gba , or gas cls chewy Han old Ben to kill several galactic legend permutations also.

Old Ben is a very versatile rebel/Jedi that will help your rebels kill general skywalker in the most consistent fashion, but Thrawn is the fifth that I use for Darth Revan, JKR and padme counters. It just depends on what you wish to use them to kill, and how well you wish to mod and gear them to assure those counters are consistent.

I have videos defeating any of these aforementioned teams if you have questions.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    OB all the way
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg