When is GAS coming?

Jab
4 posts Member
This seriously takes the mick. When is GAS event coming? Fair enough if there were some communication from developers but there is nothing ! It only takes a quick post to update !!!

Replies

• LordDirt
    4985 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    re0o6p8ja6yh.jpeg
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • GAS is old meta anyway but he will come soon
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Maybe someone actually knows and posted the answer in one of all the other threads asking when gas is returning?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Morgoth01
    500 posts Member
    Anyone recall how long the gaps were for Malak event?
    The events site don’t have that timeline since Malak was moved into constant availability...

We’re just shy of 90 days since last event, and as I recall the cadence should be “around” 90 days in between each event.
  • jman1234
    93 posts Member
    They'll probably move GAS to the Journey Guide soon anyways...
  • Jab
    4 posts Member
    Main concern is the lack of response from developers. Its just disrespectful for those put time and effort into the game
  • Jab
    4 posts Member
    Morgoth01 wrote: »
    The events site don’t have that timeline since Malak was moved into constant availability...

We’re just shy of 90 days since last event, and as I recall the cadence should be “around” 90 days in between each event.

It was running at 70 days I believe
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    Maybe someone actually knows and posted the answer in one of all the other threads asking when gas is returning?
    Or did they
  • CamaroAMF
    1282 posts Member
    Morgoth01 wrote: »

1st to 2nd was 125 days, 4/12/19 to 8/15/19.

2nd to 3rd was originally 64 days, 8/15/19 to 10/18/19, but it was messed up and giving out shards to people that had already completed it. Ended up really being 85 days, 8/15/19 to 11/8/19.

I assume it came a fourth time before it hit the journey guide but I can’t find the date. Malak went to the journey guide on 4/17/20.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    Jab wrote: »
    Main concern is the lack of response from developers. Its just disrespectful for those put time and effort into the game

So all the other past events for Malak, DR, JKR, JTR, etc etc etc have also been disrespectful?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Jab
    4 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

So all the other past events for Malak, DR, JKR, JTR, etc etc etc have also been disrespectful?

No, they stuck to a release pattern.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member

Um.....ok.

• TVF
    36577 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »

GAS hasn’t deviated from any release pattern established by Malak and that’s the only one you can truly compare to.

Malak had a way larger gap in fact, IIRC.
  • Morgoth01
    500 posts Member
    My only beef with GAS is actually that they brought him back quite early last time, which caused me to miss it by a hair, and now might be going for a longer cycle.

The potential for a complete lack of pattern (As was the case for Malak) is a bit annoying, though not in breach of what they have promised, as the devs promise nothing...