Chewie Event

So is there going to be no work done on the near impossible and insane luck themed chewie legendary event?

Replies

• UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    Are you using the recommended gear tiers? What team are you using? There's no luck involved with the right set up.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    No. I did it with two G12 characters and three G10’s. Use Bossk and Dengar.
  • ImaSmakya
    1068 posts Member
    1 g12, 1 g10 and 3 g9 characters hardly makes it near impossible.

What are you trying the event with?
    https://swgoh.gg/p/319514721/
    DISCLAIMER: Post is subject to change.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    That should be easily doable it's pretty much the gear I used. If you have both Bossk and Dengar it should be even easier.

It's coming down to either mods or attack strategy. Unless you're not using Bossk and/or Dengar.
  • Keyth
    26 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    BenAlono wrote: »
    So is there going to be no work done on the near impossible and insane luck themed chewie legendary event?
    ne1hxrrj4gfi.png

I used boba through greedo at their gear levels they are now... modded for potency on all I believe... took me over 200 tries (I kept tally marks) so hang in there buddy I’m sure you can do it!

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    This event and bounty hunters in general really work best with a very proper setup. you really can't force BHs to work, they have a specific goal to get the ball rolling.

You dont need a tonne of speed on this event, I was banging my head against the wall for a bit until I broke down each toon and just focused on specific setups and potency if using boba lead.
  • Thanks for the replies. Some of you were very helpful and I didnt expect so many replies so quickly lol. I understand that because I do not have Bossk, this makes it a lot more difficult. I do have dengar though. Boba lead nodded with CC and CD, along with dengar, Sam, Cad and IG (a lot of you will say these are terrible BH's to use for this event. I'm just saying that even with these BH's, it shouldn't take 200+ repeated attempts for a lucky RNG themed turn to allow me to unlock chewie. I know it can be done, but repeated attempts and hoping to get lucky shouldn't be the method. I'm sure many of you can agree with this?
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    BenAlono wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies. Some of you were very helpful and I didnt expect so many replies so quickly lol. I understand that because I do not have Bossk, this makes it a lot more difficult. I do have dengar though. Boba lead nodded with CC and CD, along with dengar, Sam, Cad and IG (a lot of you will say these are terrible BH's to use for this event. I'm just saying that even with these BH's, it shouldn't take 200+ repeated attempts for a lucky RNG themed turn to allow me to unlock chewie. I know it can be done, but repeated attempts and hoping to get lucky shouldn't be the method. I'm sure many of you can agree with this?

I agree that the method is Bossk. You don’t have to do 200+ attempts when you have Bossk. I’m sorry, but it’s really the best way to get the job done, and that’s why the event doesn’t need to change.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Bossk is not needed. He just makes it easier. The first time around I beat tier 7 without Bossk and without insane gear levels (Boba as the only g12. Greedo and Dengar g9)
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    And IG-88 is not good in this event, since using AoE is not recommended until Leia is down, and it's squishy. Your 4 other BH work well.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Link your BH or your profile on swgoh.gg if you want any specific advice