Losing my way?

Hi guys,

Started playing in about February this year, and only really started reading into forums after 2 months into the game and that i think hindered my progress.

Followed the typical Phoenix, Empire beginner guide and then started doing just everything else. I feel like im doing too many different things at a time and its overwhelming if you dont spend money on the game. I do have patience though to see it through. Any advice to where i should go from now.

Guild not really an active one so theres zero communication and struggle with raids.

Currently working on, Jedi team, Clone troopers, BH(low key), and Separatist( just starting) .

Link to my swgoh profile below.

https://swgoh.gg/p/464491346/

Any tips/advice welcomed.

Cheers guys.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I would recommend to move your best mods to your arena team. Speed for Vader and/or Thrawn is essential for your empire team.

https://swgoh.gg/p/464491346/mods/?set_4=1&sort=secondary_stat_5&sort_direction=desc

https://swgoh.gg/p/464491346/mods/?sort=secondary_stat_5&sort_direction=desc

If you gear up Bastilla (Fallen) she will make a great replacement for Boba on your arena team.

Since you are already halfway to CLS I would recommend to farm that 5th empire character along with Old Ben, ST Han, Leia and Farmboy to unlock CLS.

If you're working on a jedi team you should farm Jolee as well. He's also required for uocking Jedi Knight Revan.

I would postpone farming clones since they don't help you unlock other characters.
  • First of all, get into a good guild. Go post in the guild recruitment threads, those guilds you find there are way better than the in-game suggestions.
    For character,s go for CLS like @Waqui wrote. After that, you want to make your CLS team whole and powerful, which means you want Raid Han, Chewie, R2, and C3PO as well.
    For Raid Han it should be easy when you find a good guild.
    For Chewie you need 5 BH characters.
    For R2 you need one more Empire Charcter (R2 is also required for the CLS event)
    For C3PO you need a team of 5 ewoks.
    For fleets, go for the rebel fleet as well. The only reason I'm suggesting all rebels is that there is a very high chance that they'll be the ultimate meta when Jedi Luke finally comes out.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    find a better guild, and #1 thing is focus. don't try to do everything at once, you will fail and get frustrated. farm mods every day.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • yeah ive posted in the recruitment section and got a fair few invites. just looking for the best fit now as soon as i get the raids finished with the current guild.

Waqui wrote: »
    I would recommend to move your best mods to your arena team. Speed for Vader and/or Thrawn is essential for your empire team.

https://swgoh.gg/p/464491346/mods/?set_4=1&sort=secondary_stat_5&sort_direction=desc

https://swgoh.gg/p/464491346/mods/?sort=secondary_stat_5&sort_direction=desc

If you gear up Bastilla (Fallen) she will make a great replacement for Boba on your arena team.

Since you are already halfway to CLS I would recommend to farm that 5th empire character along with Old Ben, ST Han, Leia and Farmboy to unlock CLS.

If you're working on a jedi team you should farm Jolee as well. He's also required for uocking Jedi Knight Revan.

I would postpone farming clones since they don't help you unlock other characters.

much love for the feedback @Waqui. Will change the mods soon on my arena team. Yes bastila(fallen) was suggested by one of my ex guildmate. Hence me leveling her up slowly. Guess its time to grind the CLS team. Ewoks gonna be annoying to farm all the way up. Roughly how long will did it take you guys to get the CLS squad up?

Ive actually got Jolee and Zaabar on lvl 3 but not activated it, been focusing on Jedi Knight Anakin and Bastila (8 a day battle). Now thats over can go back farming the rest.

Im so close to clones full though. :(:(:(

Thanks for the advice once again.

• First of all, get into a good guild. Go post in the guild recruitment threads, those guilds you find there are way better than the in-game suggestions.
    For character,s go for CLS like @Waqui wrote. After that, you want to make your CLS team whole and powerful, which means you want Raid Han, Chewie, R2, and C3PO as well.
    For R2 you need one more Empire Charcter (R2 is also required for the CLS event)
    For fleets, go for the rebel fleet as well. The only reason I'm suggesting all rebels is that there is a very high chance that they'll be the ultimate meta when Jedi Luke finally comes out.

Thanks buddy for all the that. Appreciate your time. :smiley:

Fleets it is. So for capital ship its Home One?
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    find a better guild, and #1 thing is focus. don't try to do everything at once, you will fail and get frustrated. farm mods every day.

yeah thats the problem with the losing focus on 1 target. Target will be CLS from now.
    Mods farming from normal battles yeah?

Thoughts on gear farming and when to do it? I hardly do it unless im the gear is close to upgrading.
  • You are doing very well, but there is a need for investment in ships.

Finish Bastila assemble a Jedi team capable of doing at least the first 3 degrees of the Ground War event and the Jedi started bringing in the Geonosians and their ships.

Thanks buddy for all the that. Appreciate your time. :smiley:

Fleets it is. So for capital ship its Home One?

Yes the fleet's Home One. The ideal opening lineup is Biggs, Bistan, and Han's Falcon. Cassian, Ghost, Phantom reinforce. After Rebel Y-Wing becomes farmable you'll want to get him and use him in opening instead of Biggs, and dump Biggs into the reinforcements, as it's currently one of the very best end game ships.
    Rebel squad, Rebel fleet, Rebel everything.