What big update is next ?

2Next

Replies

• Jpfit262
    545 posts Member
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    So, in that Chinese thread, someone said that the next update is around July 8th. If thats true, June is gonna suck.....just like the rest of the year has. Le sigh.

And that update is just to change the stores ui to make it more appealing and get people to buy more packs.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited May 2020
    So, in that Chinese thread, someone said that the next update is around July 8th. If thats true, June is gonna suck.....just like the rest of the year has. Le sigh.

What they are saying is not correct, that is the update to the app store that will remove all apps that dont meet the most up to date rules.

There is still confusion in the thread about the fact that the ban has less to do with this game and more to do with the updates to the Chinese version of the Apple store.

They do updates to the game every week, every other week is player facing, that ha almost always been the cadence.
  • Well, here's hoping whatever they announce is both robust and drops quickly. Lost a 3 year player today due to burnout.
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Ngl. Those James Bond bundles were tight. I think itd be super easy and barely an inconvenience to make James Bundle 007.99.
  • Stalbot
    131 posts Member
    Isnt it quite sad the only reputation CG has earned for themselves is being known for packs, bundles and whale harder. Thats all I ever see and hear come from players anymore.

You forgot soon TM. And August
  • LendersQuiz
    1161 posts Member
    Pack Potter and.....The Sorcerer's Bundle, The Bundle of Secrets, The Bundle of Azkaban, The Bundle of Fire, The Order of the Bundle, The Half-Blood Bundle, The Deathly Bundle (Parts 1 & 2)

The Curse of the Black Bundle, Dead Man's Bundle, At Bundle's End, On Stranger Bundle, Dead Bundles Tell No Tales

Pack Jones and.....The Raiders of the Lost Bundle, The Bundle of Doom, The Bundle Crusade, The Kingdom of the Crystal Bundle

• The Bundle, The Bundle Reloaded, Bundle Revolutions, and a new untitled sequel in 2021, along with John Bundle 4 - who developed multiple personalities, hunts himself down and commits suicide.
  • Nova44
    30 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Iron Bundle, Iron Bundle 2, The Incredible Bundle, Thundle: God of packs, Captain Bundle:The first Bundle-venger, The Bundle-vengers

Iron Bundle 3, Thundle: The Dark Bundle, Captain Bundle: The Winter Deal, Guardians of the Hyperdrive, Bundle-vengers: Age of Relics, Ant-Bundle

Captain Bundle: Civil Packs, Doctor Bundle, Guatdians of the Hyperdrive Ver. 2 Thundle: Ragnapack, Pack Panther, Spider-Bundle: HomePack, Bundle-vengers: Infinity Pack, Ant-Bundle and the Waspack, Captain Packvel, Bundle-vengers: End-relics, Spider-Bundle: Far from Free-to-play
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Bundle jokes are the new too expensive jokes, which were the new august jokes, which were the new soon jokes. Never funny and getting less funny with each use.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Bundle jokes are the new too expensive jokes, which were the new august jokes, which were the new soon jokes. Never funny and getting less funny with each use.
    Maybe your sense of humour isn’t in line with others’.

I have a bad feeling about this.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    No argument there.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Lol this is silly.

The Magician's Bundle, The Lion the witch and the bundle, prince bundlpian, the boy and his bundle, the silver bundle, the voyage of the dawn bundle, and the bundle battle.

Why devs!? Why didnt you cross promote with the Marvel or Bioware teams!?!?
  • darklinkto
    43 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Lego star Wars battle is the next update
  • jonnysiniwal
    675 posts Member
    edited June 2020

They flat out stated they knew they had a weak year, and now we are halfway through another year where they have done jack S*

I just don't know what you people expect anymore? They are going to trickle out characters, loads of packs, and milk us with GL until they shut the game down. For whatever reason there was a brain drain at cg and they have nothing left.

I am 100% there is more progression coming that flattens the stats out with the current GLs. So that will be not fun at all and super expensive