Guild recruitment for "Knights of Dalmasca"

Mandalorian_Basch
22 posts Member
edited May 2020
Hi everyone, I've been running a guild since they became a feature and have reached a lull in new members trying the guild.

We currently have 13 spaces available after removing some freeloaders who never contributed to guild events but were active regularly

We sim the Pit, and always complete heroic AAT and STR.

We usually get 36 - 38 stars in hoth TB, but we have been reluctant to do Geo DS since our numbers reduced, although when we have more members we will be aiming to do DS geo again

As long as you're serious about taking part in territory battles, your help will be most appreciated.

I hope to hear from some of you soon
Post edited by Mandalorian_Basch on

Replies

• We are still looking for new members, newer players are welcome
  • Mandalorian_Basch
    22 posts Member
    edited July 2022
    Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I posted on here, as the guild had been doing really well.

Unfortunately after Datacrons were added to the game, a lot of our members quit the game, this means we have quite a few spaces available in our guild again.

If a smaller guild wishes to merge with us, this is something that can be discussed, but remember we only have limited spaces.

We do dark side geonosis TB consistently, usually in the mid teens for stars

We also usually get 5 stars in light side geo, unlocking the ki adi mundi mission each time.

If you're looking for a new guild, I hope you'll consider joining as we try to push to new heights!

All the best,

Basch
    Post edited by Mandalorian_Basch on