Are the "unrefined crystal cache" bundles worth buying.

ohfiasko
posts Member
edited May 2020
I just hit level 83 and along the way ive been slightly dipping my toes into spending some money on the game. I've been relatively smart about my spending and only buying crystals when there is a decent sale then using them to farm nodes and not just waste them on packs. Today i just recieved an offer for the 5 u.s dollar unrefined crystal stache and was wondering if it was worth the buy. I noticed that 5 dollars of pure crystals gives you an extra 110 crystals than this bundle, but the bundle comes with a decent amount of ability mats and other resources. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Without knowing the details about your plans and your roster you would need to figure that out on your own.

Are the materials there something you would buy immediately of you had the crystals. Would they cost more than the 110 you would get otherwise?

Are they easily farmable?

Are these materials going to help you progress on any immediate plans?
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    It's not a bad way to spend a few $.

It's about the same value as the $5 crystal pack, just a few less crystals and some useful gear pieces added. As Kyno said, its value to you will depend on what you need.

FYI your best value for spending those crystals would be the first tier of energy refreshes to help your gear / character farming.