Ghost Company Team Idea ( Touch Up and Kit Idea's)

Ichiraikou
758 posts Member
edited January 2021
CC-2224 “Cody” (Touch Up)
Light Side, Attacker (AGI), Leader, Clone Trooper, Galactic Republic, Ghost Company
Ghost Company Commander that leads the assault while Stunning and Staggering enemies.

Alpha Strike (Basic)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain 20% Turn meter. Gain an additional 20% Turn Meter if that enemy has above 50% Health, and an additional 20% Turn meter if that enemy has less than 50% Turn Meter.

AT-TE Mass-Driver Cannon (Special) (Cooldown: 4)
Deal Special damage to target enemy and Stun them for 1 turn, which can’t be Dispelled. Deal 35% less damage to all other enemies and Stagger them for 2 turns. This attack can’t be Evaded or Countered. Critically Hit enemies can't Resist this attack.

Ghost Company Assault (Special) (Cooldown: 6)
Call all Clone Trooper allies and one other ally to assist, dealing 35% less damage unless they are Ghost Company. Each time an Assist scores a Critical Hit, reduce the Cooldown of this ability by 1.

Ghost Company Commander (Leadership) (Zeta)
Clone Trooper allies gain +30% Critical Chance and other allies gain half this amount. In addition, Clone Trooper allies gain +20% Defence for each active Clone Trooper ally, doubled for Ghost Company allies, and recover 5% Protection whenever they use their Basic ability.
Ghost Sergeant (Clone Sergeant - Phase 1 Touch Up)
Light Side, Attacker (AGI), Clone Trooper, Galactic Republic, Ghost Company
Ghost Company attacker with AoE damage and Turn Meter manipulation.

Z-6 Rotary Blaster (Basic)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain 50% Turn Meter on a Critical Hit.

Suppressive Fire (Special) (Cooldown: 3)
Deal Physical damage to all enemies and remove 50% Turn Meter from each enemy.
Critically Hit enemies can’t Resist this effect.

Concentrated Fire (Unique)
Ghost Sergeant gains +5% Critical Damage for each active other Clone Trooper ally and +15% Accuracy for each active other Ghost Company ally. In addition, Ghost Sergeant gains +5% Offence (stacking) whenever he scores a Critical Hit.
“Wooley” (Kit Idea)
Light Side, Attacker (AGI), Clone Trooper, Galactic Republic, Ghost Company
Ghost Company attacker that continually counters enemy buffs and inflicts debuffs.

Cruel Shot (Basic)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and Inflict Healing Immunity on them for 2 turns.
This attack deals 5% more damage for each status effect on the target.

There is Always a Way (Special) (Cooldown: 3)
Dispel all buffs from all enemies and deal Physical damage to them. For each enemy Critically Hit, Daze that enemy for 2 turns and grant a random other Clone Trooper ally 15% Turn Meter.

Even the Odds (Special) (Cooldown: 4)
Dispel all buffs from target enemy and the weakest other buffed enemy and inflict the opposite debuffs on them, if any, for 2 turns. Then deal physical damage to them both and inflict Buff Immunity on them for 2 turns.

Ghost Company Soldier (Unique) (Zeta)
Wooley gains +15% Potency for each active other Clone trooper ally and +5% Critical Damage for each active other Ghost Company ally. In addition, Wooley gains 5% Turn Meter whenever an enemy gains a buff. Whenever an enemy gains Tenacity Up, inflict Tenacity Down on them for 2 turns, which can’t be Evaded or Dispelled.
If the allied leader is Ghost Company at the start of battle, Wooley’s attacks can’t be Evaded and enemies can’t gain any bonus Turn Meter or Positive Status Effects during Wooley’s turn.
“Boil” (Kit Idea)
Light Side, Tank (STR), Clone Trooper, Galactic Republic, Ghost Company
Ghost Company Tank that disrupts enemy offence with Critical Hits and well-timed Taunts.

Surrender! (Basic)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Potency Down for 2 turns.
If target enemy is already debuffed, this attack ignores Defence.

Take This! (Special) (Cooldown: 3)
Deal Physical damage to all enemies. Deal physical damage 2 times to random enemy targets, dealing 50% less damage. Then apply negative status effects on all Critically Hit enemies. Effects inflicted depend on number of Critical Hits scored.
1 Critical Hit: Inflict Defence Penetration Down for 2 turns.
2 Critical Hits: Inflict Offence Down for 2 turns.
3 Critical Hits: Increase cooldowns by 1.
This attack can’t be Evaded or Resisted.

Ghost Company’s Finest (Unique)
Boil has +100% Tenacity and is immune to Tenacity Down. If Waxer is an ally, he also gains these bonuses. Whenever Waxer uses an ability during his turn, Boil Assists (limited once per turn).

Nerra (Unique) (Zeta)
Boil gains +7,5% Max Health and Max Protection for each active other Clone Trooper ally, and has +85% Counter Chance. In addition, Boil Taunts for 2 turns at the start of each Encounter and whenever another Ghost Company ally falls below 100% Health.
“Waxer” (Kit Idea)
Light Side, Support (STR), Clone Trooper, Galactic Republic, Ghost Company
Ghost Company Support that calls allies to assist while keeping them healthy.

Well-Timed Shot (Basic)
Deal Physical damage to target enemy and inflict Critical Chance Down for 2 turns.
If target enemy is already debuffed, recover Health equal to damage dealt.

A Helping Hand (Special) (Cooldown: 2)
Target other ally recovers 20% Health and attacks, then Waxer Assists them.
If target other ally is Ghost Company, dispel all debuffs from them and both attackers have +30% Critical Damage for this attack.

He needs Medication! Quick! (Special) (Cooldown: 5) (Zeta)
Revive a random defeated Clone Trooper ally at 100% Health and 60% Turn Meter. Then, dispel all debuffs from all Clone Trooper allies, equalize their Health and Protection, and recover 20% of their Health and Protection. This ability starts on Cooldown.

Ghost Company’s Finest (Unique)
Waxer has +50% Critical Avoidance and is immune to Vulnerable. If Boil is an ally, he also gains these Bonuses. Whenever Boil is damaged by an attack, Waxer gains 5% Turn Meter.

Some small things:
This are rework and kit idea's for a full Ghost Company team. While a 212th team would be nice as well, General Kenobi is already way to diverse, so requiring him for this team as well would make team forming nearly impossible. Plus a full clone team is always nice.
Also the kit idea's don't have numbers because I have no idea what the numbers are. It seems they aren't known, which is a shame. Maybe one day.
Post edited by Ichiraikou on

Replies

• Sebek wrote: »
    Good, but i have one minor thing, the ability name of Turn the Tide is already takwn by Kit Fisto

Oh, that's a good one. Missed that. I swear the most difficult thing for these kit's is always the names.
  • -they look good love what you did with Cody's second special. Personally ithink waxer should be more offense based, but that kit idea is cool. I think you should also add Jedi knight Obi Wan and the 212th subsets. Love what you did with Cody
  • Or GK touch up to introduce a 212th synergy
  • -they look good love what you did with Cody's second special. Personally ithink waxer should be more offense based, but that kit idea is cool. I think you should also add Jedi knight Obi Wan and the 212th subsets. Love what you did with Cody

Glad you like them. As for Kenobi, I won't do that. The idea behind this team was a full clone squad to begin with, which is why Cody's lead is so important. Plus, Gk is already such a diverse charterer that I didn't want to make another team in which he was needed. So adding this team's synergy to Gk kinda beats the point of why I did these in the first place. Doesn't mean another version won't have to include him, I just don't want that in my version.
  • it all looks good, but i personall think waxer should have a leader ability, nothing to fancy, just something along how he was the platoon leader on umbara. also, Wooley seems a bit to punishing, but I could live with that if it was like an 80 shard unlock character
  • it all looks good, but i personall think waxer should have a leader ability, nothing to fancy, just something along how he was the platoon leader on umbara. also, Wooley seems a bit to punishing, but I could live with that if it was like an 80 shard unlock character

Glad you like them. But I'm not gonna give him a leader ability. I personally don't like it when teams have 2 leaders in them. But that's my preference.