Part 2

Replies

• Someday they will understand that you just need to "have nothing to do" for 6 months, and everyone will be happy. But no.
  • Spending any money at this point is foolish. This is a total cash grab before the game implodes.
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Lol game is dying, jedi luke = game is ending milk the player base

There's honestly a part of me that is glad it's almost over. Lately this game has felt like a mediocre movie....you see glimpses of what could have been good, but ultimately it's just kind of meh.

Agreed, its kind of sad too, they just gave up.
  • If this is a new GL event, You guys are really out of touch with the community, NO ONE IS EXCITED FOR LUKE.

just be forthright and open with us!
  • More GL characters so the LSGTB is more manageable, maybe?
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member

There's honestly a part of me that is glad it's almost over. Lately this game has felt like a mediocre movie....you see glimpses of what could have been good, but ultimately it's just kind of meh.

Lately? You've been posting this way since at least as long as the CGDF started a discord.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Squirrel!

Maybe so. I’m just curious to see the requirements for ROTJ Luke.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Yeah, I have to agree. It will almost be a relief when it's finally all over.
  • HJoci30
    154 posts Member
    Well, this is the end for me. 😔
  • Yet another money grab before the close of game it seems.
    Yet another GL that the majority of players won’t own.
    No new game modes
    No real clarity on what’s going on recently

Disappointed
  • I thought people wanted Jedi Luke, I know I do but this is too soon, it cuts the Kylo/Rey meta short and we haven't gotten new content. If this were to be teased next year after we'd gotten a new raid, and a new game mode THEN people would be excited for it. But you skipped the content and went straight for the big money earner.
  • #boycott
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    BigShoots wrote: »
    What a load of ****. DISTRACTION! failed!

Or did it?
  • Really gonna give us 3 GL in a row over 8 months and no content ???

I am not happy that they think thos ouzzle outs us all back together it doesnt

But... I have both GL's already max so im ready for a new one.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    @Kyno this thread belongs in art and media thread
  • 46ded28ba45a04cc33b935f4316736dabd1d88b5.gifv
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Lately? You've been posting this way since at least as long as the CGDF started a discord.

Fair point. "lately" is a relative term. I guess I meant "during the time of the current EP...and the last one."
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    lehbatpkii wrote: »
    #boycott

If all this boycott stuff is legit then it SHOULD be done during this event. Forget their cash grab.

Yeah, everyone will say they're boycotting and secretly spend hoping they are the only ones. It's brilliant timing actually.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    These metas get shorter and shorter
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    More GL characters so the LSGTB is more manageable, maybe?

Maybe so. I’m just curious to see the requirements for ROTJ Luke.

"If you have to ask, you can't afford it." ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • EmpressOrgana
    218 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    LordDirt wrote: »

GoH: Doesn't release stuff
    Forums: More stuff!
    GoH: Releases stuff
    Forums: You're ruining my meta!
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    LordDirt wrote: »

GoH: Doesn't release stuff
    Forums: More stuff!
    GoH: Releases stuff
    Forums: You're ruining my meta!

So stuff is just characters. So this is just a collectors game now? Dont get to play new modes with them? Most peoples days are just them opening the game up, collecting some energy, quickly spending it and maybe looking over their roster over a few different times. Fun!

Sure would be nice to take all my characters I have collected and do something new with them.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • So are we also getting a GL Vader or is that just baseless speculation? (as opposed to warranted speculation)

Also it's weird how everyone thinks EA is icing the game after Luke drops. Despite its countless faults this game is still an unprecedented money-machine, and highly unlikely to just close shop in the coming months. They will keep it going for as long as they possibly can. Expect an official statement on the matter within the next days or weeks hah.
  • Why clean up the code if this is the end?
  • Why clean up the code if this is the end?

Exactly. They wouldn't tell us they were adding tools if this game were ending soon. A few years, maybe. Now, no.
    I have a bad feeling about this.

Asking players to spend more money to participate in a broken game mode is almost laughable.

Did you get your GL Rey and win at the impossible Tb? No? Just wait! More to buy! Maybe we will fix after your filled our plate enough?

Sorry fam. Answer is no. That QA where everything the players asked for was met with a resounding no should tell you why.