please make all generic ships crewless

Sansacional_10
40 posts Member
edited June 2020
this is not such a crazy idea has that the generic ships with crew are not many exactly they are eleven and they are the following:

B-28 Extinction-class Bomber
Clone Sergeant's ARC-170?
First Order SF TIE Fighter
First Order TIE Fighter
Geonosian Soldier's Starfighter?
Geonosian Spy's Starfighter?
Imperial TIE Fighter
Jedi Consular's Starfighter?
Resistance X-wing
Sith Fighter
TIE Reaper.

The ones that have a question mark is because I'm not sure if they should be counted as generic or particular because on the one hand I do know that they belong to generic characters but on the other hand their names make them exclusive to a single character. What do you think are considered those 4 generic or not?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Any ship that already has a pilot should not become a pilotless ship, the reason is because many people already geared up these pilots, many of whom are completely (or largely) worthless outside their role in fleet. I agree that in the future, all (or most) generic ships should have no pilot, but changing existing ships is not a good idea.
  • I'd be for it so long as all mats of the character were refunded when you used the option to delete the character from your roster.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I'd be for it so long as all mats of the character were refunded when you used the option to delete the character from your roster.

I don't think you've understood the request.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH