Increased difficulty in sith raid

What was the point in increasing the difficulty of heroic sith raid other than just because the release of the galactic legends toons? I mean seriously despite my numerous underpowered squads I was always able to maintain a top 3 rank no problem. Now my best squads are hitting like wet noodles even though most are all relic 4 or higher. And what's the payout? The same mediocre rewards at rank 5 or 7 which I have been falling to lately. If the devs are gonna increase the difficulty of the sith raid at least give us an incentive to want to play in it with better rewards.

Replies

• When did they do this?
    I didn't see an update,
    Could you find the post?
  • littleMAC77
    2397 posts Member
    What change in difficulty?
    Looking for a new guild? Come check out the Underworld Alliance on Discord:https://discord.gg/wvrYb4Q
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Did I miss anything?
  • Lies
  • Lol, gotta love it
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Bananas
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    I heard Nihilus got a new 'Bazinga!' tshirt! ;)
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Coolnessda wrote: »
    What was the point in increasing the difficulty of heroic sith raid other than just because the release of the galactic legends toons? I mean seriously despite my numerous underpowered squads I was always able to maintain a top 3 rank no problem. Now my best squads are hitting like wet noodles even though most are all relic 4 or higher. And what's the payout? The same mediocre rewards at rank 5 or 7 which I have been falling to lately. If the devs are gonna increase the difficulty of the sith raid at least give us an incentive to want to play in it with better rewards.

You misspelled RNG....
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Coolnessda wrote: »

You misspelled RNG....

DOUBLE POST FOR THE WIN!!!

Mod please delete this double post
  • Nihilus has a protection recovery mechanic now. Before he only had a protection recovery mechanic.
  • veejayti
    168 posts Member
    Nothing is different maybe you swapped mods and didn't put em back on
  • You fool
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Efranzblau wrote: »
    Lies

Deception!
  • I hope i can stay top 10 like you.

Imagine my 25+ guildmates have slkr..and they can solo hsith now.

I only have rey...and cant compete with that hux slkr gat traya foo team.
  • Thing is i havent changed a single thing. My whole guild has been noticing this as well. My jedi revan squad went from dealing upwards of like 16 to 18 million (if that's the right damage output) damage no problem and now they're barely pushing 12 million with no change in mods or strategy since I'm not one to swap mods unless its absolutely necessary and I only did that for my ewoks for c3p0. The only minor changes is that numerous toons have been taken to gear 13 and relic'd so if anything the damage output should be higher.
  • RNG.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    My JTR team does anything from 13-19.5 million. Maybe I should join the cry of "STR changed!" every time it drops, then delete the thread when I get 18+ the next time.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    relicing your chars put you in a higher HSTH bracket.

hilarious jokes aside, you're saying you have the same teams but now guildmates are scoring more?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you