PVP Defending team?

How is this figured out, is it based on the last attack team you used in PVP?

Just wondering if maybe in the future they will allow you to set a defending team just in case it's different from your attacking team.
Ally Code 299-731-212

Replies

• It is based on your last team.

I just set my first defensive team, I'm a little apprehensive as to whether or not it will work out. I normally drop a couple of hundred places throughout the day from 250-500ish so I'll test it with this new team.

My attack PVP is
    Ahsoka
    Talia
    Old Daka
    Luminara
    Asajj

Defense is
    Chewie
    Savage
    Luminara
    Jedi Consular
    Old Daka

I'd like to have another tank or a counter hero, but I'll test that out before I invest anything into a defensive team. Hopefully it will slow them down enough to run out of time. Three healers would be a massive pain the almost 2 tanks would be a mission. If I were facing this team I'd take out Old Daka then Jedi Consular then Luminara then Savage Opress then Chewie, hopefully that will be enough stalling.

I'll update in 18 hours.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Kito
    4 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Your defense team can work, but I think you have to take for your last battle an oppenant who has a much lower team power than yours to win the battle within 5 minutes..

Also, I suggest you don't take a team which allow you to win in defense sometimes but rather a team who allows you to not be choose for battle too many times. Aka you take your 5 stronger characters together
  • Yeah, I lost my last battle. The theory is that it's worth that sacrifice.

So in 12 hours I went from 266 to 284, so I only got beat once probably. I need to do my arena battles early today as I'm working late, so thats all the testing I'll do for now. Maybe I'll try it again today.
  • I got up to 165 today. First time I've ever cracked the 200 mark. Won my first 4 then lost my last because I ran out of time. I didn't use my defensive team so I'll see how that holds up.
  • My strat for a defensive team is to put my highest power team out in hopes my attacker will pick a different target :-)
  • It won't matter if they don't improve the AI functions. I would rather see the AI updated before this feature
  • Cythis wrote: »
    It won't matter if they don't improve the AI functions. I would rather see the AI updated before this feature

Exactly, it doesn't matter.

Parzival wrote: »
    My strat for a defensive team is to put my highest power team out in hopes my attacker will pick a different target :-)

I agree with this though.