Purchased energy refreshes

Prev1
Mk2flip
15 posts Member
Who do I need to contact about not getting the energy that I purchased with crystals.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Mk2flip wrote: »
    Who do I need to contact about not getting the energy that I purchased with crystals.

Its slow...meaning you have to wait until the energy counts all the way up before you try and buy some more. It is not taking your crystals when you hit the button and not getting the energy. Just take your time next time and all will be good. Its a stupid bug, but easily worked around.

this is correct, but its not a bug. it was a delay that was specifically added.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    @Kyno there is a max right? bc I went to buy more when preloading and it only went up a few, so pretty sure I didn't get close to what I paid for. Leaving the slap in the fase aside, do you know the total amount we can hoard/build to?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    No I dont remember the max, but it's pretty high, unless they changed that.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    I was a little over 500 (like 503 iirc). It may have just been that it hadn't loaded them all so it didn't let me buy (as stated above by others) but I wasn't sure, but I didn't want to try and buy more if I wasn't going to get a full crystals-worth. thanks
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    As far as I remember it stops as a 99 when it does stop.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

The max is at 999 for all energies you can hoard.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Antario wrote: »

I trust you, but for some reason I thought it was lower.

Thanks.
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member

Its slow...meaning you have to wait until the energy counts all the way up before you try and buy some more. It is not taking your crystals when you hit the button and not getting the energy. Just take your time next time and all will be good. Its a stupid bug, but easily worked around.

Really? Ugh.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    TVF wrote: »

Really? Ugh.

7hsdngn8z578.jpg

Yes really.
  • Kyno wrote: »

Did they tell us about this 'enhancement' ? It's really frustrating.
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    Antario wrote: »

I trust you, but for some reason I thought it was lower.

Thanks.

I thought it went like this:

If you go up to 999, you can’t go higher, but if you go up to 998 or less you can add the 45 free. So max is 1,043.

Is this right?

As I recall, at 998 or below you can buy a refresh. And even at 999, you can still collect the bonus energy that pops up throughout the day.

I also thought that normal energy had a different cap than cantina energy.

But all of this is from memory.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    You can still add the bonus energy past 999....you just cant buy any
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member
    DuneFlint wrote: »

They didn't, and agreed. This is the first year I've played where there was no QoL in the first half of the year and now we're going backwards.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Kokie wrote: »

Once you hit 999 you can’t add bonus energy, need to be 998 or below

100% not true....my alt account had over 5000 before I popped it
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member

Once you hit 999 you can’t add bonus energy, need to be 998 or below

100% not true....my alt account had over 5000 before I popped it

Oh my bad then, it must be the refresh needs to be 998 or below.

Yes you cant refresh past 998.
  • TVF
    36583 posts Member

They didn't, and agreed. This is the first year I've played where there was no QoL in the first half of the year and now we're going backwards.

Good...good.....let the hate FLOW through you!!

Yeah I don't do that. I'm rational.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member

Good...good.....let the hate FLOW through you!!

Yeah I don't do that. I'm rational.

Look Spock, this is Star Wars! ;)
  • TaTaKaS
    167 posts Member
    You can buy energy when at 999 and reach 1.119 and then claim 45 to go to 1.164 but the most I have preloaded for DD is 1.163!
  • StarSon
    7431 posts Member

Why was this added? I didn't come complain because I figured it was just a silly bug. It's so annoying. Man CG really sucks lately.
  • Mayhem
    28 posts Member
    Man I guess I just spend energy too fast to have noticed this problem lol
  • Mk2flip wrote: »

As others said, probably was the delay and you actually didn't spend the crystals. To see if you actually spent the crystals, see how many more times you can refresh spending 50 crystals. You can only get 120 energy for 50 crystals three times. The 100 crystal refresh three times, and so on. So if you pressed the buy button 3 times quickly but you can still buy for 50, no crystals were lost.
  • Balí_Keno
    31 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    It happened twice to me.
    Once I wasted 50 crystals. I only got 120 energy for 50crystals x 2. That was the second time. I just had a tremor and the fingertip touched two times fast
    The first time was worse. I wasted 150 crystals, again for only 120. I thought it was the touchscreen messing up. I did waited seconds before I tried again. So, third time I touched and got energy but realized too late I got crystals already discounted.

So there must be a bug in the delay, then. If so.

Anyhow, I am careful when I go to refill (or even refresh). I make sure I restart game and am not perceiving the screen frozen nor slow.
  • Kyno wrote: »

If I missed it, forgive, but why did that introduce a delay? It sux lol.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • I'm surprised to see lots of people saying the max energy to have is 500 or 999 or something... Just this morning I got over 2,000 and that's the point at which the game wouldn't let me buy more. I've been buying refreshes for a few days hoarding for my initial GL ticket joy and was also able to add the bonus energy to the stash even when I was well past 1,000 energy already.

It may be different for different energies.