GAS event

Anyone else finding nearly everything is broke in P4? Or the rng has no set moves/TM?!!?

Replies

• You'll have to explain a bit better.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • I’ve tried non stop for the last 36 hrs lol
  • You'll have to explain a bit better.

Main one is GAS attacking before “goi Nd down”droideka AV are faster then all the clones yet sometimes the clones are going right after anakin (no their not assists)
  • iCandyman
    11 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    “Increases cool down when unit has no protection - droideka (full shield) COOLDOWNS INCREASED

MG 70% counter - never does
    Arc trooper - 35% - never misses a beat

Droideka - 11 charges before he gets his second move
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    I'll just leave this here...
    sy37ikd6dgtm.png
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    ZAP wrote: »
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    I'll just leave this here...
    sy37ikd6dgtm.png

I wouldn’t leave it there, I’d level him up if I were you 😏

:D
  • 417 tries later it worked
  • Well congrats. I still have a long way to go.
    I have a bad feeling about this.
  • I hope you have hoarded your GET1 otherwise you have 4 months wait to 7* ...
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    yes i felt the same as you did! spent the whole weekend with P4.
    Modding, Tactics and so on and on and on....

AV R3, B1 & B2 R4, Magna and Droideka G12+3 and i had no chance!
    i made it twice facing skyguy alone with AV,B1 and Droideka - one turn later all of them were killed.
    Sry, but this type of event costs just too much lifetime ( or not if you are RNGlucky )

i felt pretty good prepared ( mods, tactics and gear ) and this feeling sucks! Hopfully getting everyone to R5 will help in October.

but i am really, really **** from this event - no i can spent a few hours putting everyones mod back :/
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    r5 B-1, r3 Asaj & Droideka, r0 B-2 and g12+5 Magnaguard eventually got me through. Probably could have done it with a bit less but my RNG tolerance was limited that day.
  • InvMars
    73 posts Member
    easier than i expected, r5 b1, r3 asajj ig100, g12 rest

my mods were not great but i mange to get 3 stars within a hour

the setup is very important, you need “healthy” ig100, b2 and a very quick droideka
  • Larx wrote: »

i made it twice facing skyguy alone with AV,B1 and Droideka - one turn later all of them were killed.
    Sry, but this type of event costs just too much lifetime ( or not if you are RNGlucky )

i felt pretty good prepared ( mods, tactics and gear ) and this feeling sucks! Hopfully getting everyone to R5 will help in October.

but i am really, really **** from this event - no i can spent a few hours putting everyones mod back :/

This was my experience except I got lucky once and unlocked him. This is a terribly designed event (phase 4 at least). If they’re going to continue to design RNG dependent events like this then they should at least give us an auto button.

Also, the event did seem buggy (maybe it always has been). Magna rarely got his final strike when falling to 1%, starting speeds of enemies seemed to be somewhat random within a small window, and rex’s Tm boost would sometimes give 60% and other times 100%.

For the speed comment, I had AV at a certain speed, and she would sometimes go before clones and sometimes after. I assumed this meant I had her speed the same as the clones, so I increased it by 1 and got the same results (again the same when I increased by 2).
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    @Scuttlebutt

Yes - P4 is/was the main problem. the other phases were quite easy ( GK R7, Ahsoka R4, Padme R4, Cp30 + Shaak G12 +3 ).
    I tried P4 with Youtube guides over and over - my Droideka were the fast one and so on and so on, but no chance!

Magna was there for fun

I dont want Toons for free or for just clicking the autobutton - i like tactics and mechanics in this game ( dont blame me for that sentence ) but i´d like to have the feeling, that i can make the difference between succeeding or failing and not depending on RNG!

So i can gear and collect till october, when the event comes to journey guide - yeah...fun...
  • Larx wrote: »
    @Scuttlebutt

Yes - P4 is/was the main problem. the other phases were quite easy ( GK R7, Ahsoka R4, Padme R4, Cp30 + Shaak G12 +3 ).
    I tried P4 with Youtube guides over and over - my Droideka were the fast one and so on and so on, but no chance!

Magna was there for fun

I dont want Toons for free or for just clicking the autobutton - i like tactics and mechanics in this game ( dont blame me for that sentence ) but i´d like to have the feeling, that i can make the difference between succeeding or failing and not depending on RNG!

So i can gear and collect till october, when the event comes to journey guide - yeah...fun...

Completely agree. I started trying with everyone at g12 (some had a few pieces of gear) and ended with AV at R4, b1 at R3,b2 at g13, and droideka at g12+4. It did not feel any less random at the end than it did at the beginning. You need magna to counter early, droideka to assist often, echo to not stun droideka (preferably not use his grenade), and rex not to use his Tm buff right after anakin falls. And all of that has to happen just to have a shot at getting Anakin alone. I got 3 or 4 on 1 many times and failed.
  • khelzac
    335 posts Member
    Larx wrote: »

This was my experience except I got lucky once and unlocked him. This is a terribly designed event (phase 4 at least). If they’re going to continue to design RNG dependent events like this then they should at least give us an auto button.

Also, the event did seem buggy (maybe it always has been). Magna rarely got his final strike when falling to 1%, starting speeds of enemies seemed to be somewhat random within a small window, and rex’s Tm boost would sometimes give 60% and other times 100%.

For the speed comment, I had AV at a certain speed, and she would sometimes go before clones and sometimes after. I assumed this meant I had her speed the same as the clones, so I increased it by 1 and got the same results (again the same when I increased by 2).

I guess the Rex TM difference might be cuz of debuffs? He gives a base TM gain of 60% and an additional 10% (I think, not sure) for each debuff cleared.

Also Asajj has +15 speed for every enemy without a buff so I guess she starts at +60 since GAS will be taunting.

I did find P4 an RNG fest as well, when I did it the last time event came around.
  • Scuttlebutt
    1190 posts Member
    khelzac wrote: »
    Larx wrote: »

I guess the Rex TM difference might be cuz of debuffs? He gives a base TM gain of 60% and an additional 10% (I think, not sure) for each debuff cleared.

Also Asajj has +15 speed for every enemy without a buff so I guess she starts at +60 since GAS will be taunting.

I did find P4 an RNG fest as well, when I did it the last time event came around.

You might be right on Rex. I’m so used to him doing that ability first, I never noticed the bonus Tm that comes with it.

I also wanted to point out that AV for some reason does not count GAS’s taunt as a buff. I did the math and she was getting 30+75 speed to start. I did a lot of remodding to get the turn order right. I would understand adding 1 speed to droideka may or may not impact his starting speed, but a whole number +30+75 should equal a whole different number. And it should change if I increase her base speed by 1.

So if AV’s starting speed is 305 and she splits starting with clones over various attempts then increasing her speed to 306 should remove the % chance for her to start right?
  • nottenst
    685 posts Member
    This event was a giant pain. I upgraded the Relic value of B1 during the days and it seemed that he did more damage at G13 R0 than he did at R4. Guess I will just have to Relic up the whole squad by October and hope for better luck.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    nottenst wrote: »
    This event was a giant pain. I upgraded the Relic value of B1 during the days and it seemed that he did more damage at G13 R0 than he did at R4. Guess I will just have to Relic up the whole squad by October and hope for better luck.
    Perhaps you had the Jarjar Binks edition of the B-2. :D

Joking aside, B-2 doesn't need to do significant damage, he just needs to stay alive and hand out the buff blocks.

Your damage dealers are Asaj, B-1 and Droideka. They need to be geared/relic'd/modded up enough to knock down GAS quickly, whack Fives + 1, repeat a second time and whoever is left take out GAS himself.

The opening is particularly brutal and RNG-prone so if you don't like what you see, re-start.
  • nottenst
    685 posts Member
    Rath_Tarr wrote: »
    nottenst wrote: »
    Perhaps you had the Jarjar Binks edition of the B-2. :D

Joking aside, B-2 doesn't need to do significant damage, he just needs to stay alive and hand out the buff blocks.

Your damage dealers are Asaj, B-1 and Droideka. They need to be geared/relic'd/modded up enough to knock down GAS quickly, whack Fives + 1, repeat a second time and whoever is left take out GAS himself.

The opening is particularly brutal and RNG-prone so if you don't like what you see, re-start.

You misread - I was talking about B1. I was having better luck with his attacks on GAS and Fives at G13 R0 than when I increased his relic level. It was quite frustrating. I know it is RNG, but attack of JarJar Binks indeed.