Ahnalds account [MERGE]

Replies

• GJO
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    VaderB1 wrote: »
    Boomer8800 wrote: »
    Everyone knows where the door is in this game, but how many will actually walk through it? **** and moan but at the end of the day if a new OP toon comes out, so do the wallets and panic farming.
    He personally didn't get banned just ONE of his accounts did.

just gonna reply with LOL to all these apologists posts. He has visual proof that EA negotiates with cheaters who spend and still you aplogize for CG

The visual proof.... hmmm... oh you mean in that video he posted today where he says he will now whale twice as hard on the characters he whaled out on the banned account on toons he doesn't have at 7 stars or g13 on his original account and keep playing, promoting the game, and he won't ask for a refund?

And i'm the apologist and the bootlicker

Logic checks out

Is there a thread where we can't find you? That would be a good thread. :smile:
  • Tanzos2
    17 posts Member
    Options
    I'm gonna add to the discussion because it's utterly ridiculous that they'd make a move like this against the top YouTuber at a time like this with NO communication to him.

Not a warning, not a "Hey do you know you can't use this account?" Imagine CG having a shred of respect for someone who honestly has kept me in this game for these 4+ whatever years.

I imagine if they just replied to him with a simple statement that he can't use this account and that it would banned in like a week or something, he'd probably be totally cool with it because they do have the authority according to TOS. And then Ahnald would most likely make a video about his kraken account going away, make a send off video, and inform other players about the TOS. You accomplish the same goal, but instead of looking like a huge ***, you've created an extra advertisement of the TOS guidelines.

I'm sorry, but CG is bad at their job. A competent studio with this game would be making 1.5 billion dollars instead.

And I haven't even mentioned the cheater negotiations...
  • Options
    #UnbanAhnaldT101 signed. CG you have been guilty of numerous attacks against the community. This one (even if unintentional) tops the cake. Very poor action choice. Are you trying to bury the game?
  • LtNussbaum
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    So I have left the game twice and only came back for people like Ahnalds and the other SWGOH content creators. Literally I returned because they seemed to be having fun and I said, OK let's spend a little bit to have a bit of fun. You banned your biggest source of marketing, you banned your biggest promoter. I think I will leave for the third time, it is insane what you do (and what you don't do) CG!
  • VaderB1
    146 posts Member
    Options
    Can this guy please stop being overrated and treated as some sort of god already? Yeah, I have my share of complaints about the game and some ways its going, so don't resort to the same lazy attacks because I'm saying something you don't want to hear. He makes videos about a game, stop acting like they actually did something personally horrible to you guys. About the only thing legitimate here is the side issue being complained about, regarding cheaters.

Horrible, like EA negotiating with cheaters on how they would like to be punished for cheating?
  • Options
    Ah CG. Never one to stand down from a "Hold my Beer" moment
  • Rex76
    26 posts Member
    Options
    Drim wrote: »
    Guys Classic Whataboutism coming from the Pro CG group. We’re not talking terms of service we’re talking about the lack of enforcement or selective enforcement

I think you’re spot on. Selective enforcement.
  • Options
    Ahnald told CG exactly what they wanted to hear. Despite them banning this account and blah blah Im going to continue making videos. Im going to continue whaling. Im going to have to whale twice on yada yada characters. Thats sweet music to CG ears. You people are so dumb. Do you honestly think CG gives a rip what anyone says. Oh heck no.
  • mrebey27
    17 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Ultra

And i'm the apologist and the bootlicker

You’re on the road to recovery.
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    No time for road ahead, enough time to block biggest content creator. Interesting use of resources.

It's weird. Of this sort of games I though Dragon Champions has managed the biggest shoot yourself in the face mess up ever but CG had to out do them. Well done. Wonder if they capitulate as fast too..... We shall see.
  • Options
    CG realized the only way they can get the community to care about their boring, sorry excuse for a game is to **** off the community.
  • Xhowrude
    228 posts Member
    Options
    I have been warned by Kyno, y'all can't handle the truth at all
  • fett7
    1 posts Member
    Options
    What a joke! Banning the guy that does the most for this game! Never has a bad word about CG, reinstate him now!!!!!
  • Options
    It was a power play by CG - show Ahnald who's boss, plus he has to whale again. Really smart business move to get some more money in their pocket
  • Wormio
    62 posts Member
    Options
    Let's see... We are busy working on the content update announced months ago to spice up a game that they told us in Q4 2019 they knew was slow and are very behind. Meanwhile, they have time to single out they're greatest proponent on YouTube to ban one of his accounts while ignoring others while negotiating with cheaters. Am I wrong??
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah this is just bad on CG. Like for real lol. Selective enforcement for cheaters but ban the guy that is making content and advertising why people should whale on the game....sigh...not surprised. Bravo CG, bravo
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Shame on you cg , cheating is ok but account sharing is perma ban

Account sharing is cheating.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Tezza23
    88 posts Member
    Options
    Is there any point what so ever to report cheaters now?

If a f2p cheats do they get a free pass? What about dolphins? What about whales? and getting to choose their weeks suspension when you have months and months of nothing happening is a joke , they don’t miss out on anything.

EA, Capital games the golden poo award is throughly deserved.
  • Rex76
    26 posts Member
    Options
    fett7 wrote: »
    What a joke! Banning the guy that does the most for this game! Never has a bad word about CG, reinstate him now!!!!!

He only had the one account banned, for account sharing, and he didn’t deny it. He also said during that last video that he does criticize CG, so I wouldn’t say that he never has a bad word to say about them.
  • Options
    CG is full of crap. I’ve spent thousands of dollars over the past 18 months on this game, and a lot of it had to do with HIS content.
    You just screwed yourself CG because I will NOT spend another cent, until he is reinstated.
  • Options
    The community deserves on answer on this allegation. Did you or did you not give a temp ban to a caught cheater? Is the allegation in Ahnald's video today regarding the cheater communication true or false?